Used 2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Great car ....but
By Dennis

2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the car used in 2015 with 36K on it. We were not in the market to trade but our 2007 town car with 86 K broke down on the way to a grandsons wedding. Only rental available was a ford 250 pickup. We traded and really like the car. The thing we do NOT like is repairs. The AC quit cooling on the passenger side at 50K. The dealer pulled out the entire dash but could not find the problem, even with factory engineers help. Finally realized it was low on Freon. Added Freon and two months later it did the same thing. Added Freon and two months later it did it again. FINALLY the dealer found a leak in the condenser and replaced it. At 59 K the idler pulley on the serpentine belt went bad. Shortly after that I started to notice a faint rattle under the car. It got worse over time and I had my mechanic try to find it. He could not. It continued to get worse so I took it back today. He found that the ball joints are bad on both sides...@ 61k miles! This is rediculous to have this many problems with such low miles.

Smooth&Quiet
By Dave R

2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I prefer awd over fwd for wet traction

my lincoln
By fred lincoln

Great car

Great used vehicle
By joe

2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle recently (12/17). I lucked out and found a very low mileage vehicle. Shortly after purchasing, the first snow came in. I was little concerned since this particular vehicle wasn't AWD (it's FWD). It did a good job in the snow. Tons of trunk space. I had a vehicle pull in front of me at a 90 degree angle. Emergency braking was rock solid, vehicle tracked straight, no issues. Vehicle has a solid feel when driving. Shutting the doors, you feel like you've put something heavy and solid in place. Love the vehicle.

Great ride and comfort
By Ed

2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Price varies greatly when purchasing