Used 2008 Lincoln MKX SUV Consumer Reviews

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

best suv/crossover I could find

tx1949, 04/30/2010

I looked at a lot of SUV and crossovers and I liked the MKX best. The combo of style, performance, and features made it easy to "buy American." I like how it drives; more of a sedan feel rather than a truck- like drive. Cooled seats in Texas set it apart from all the others. I really like the Ipod hookup, satellite radio, nav system, and hands free phone functions. And they are all integrated & work perfectly. I averaged 19 mpg for the 36k miles I had it; and the 6 cyl had plenty of zip. Only negative is that the battery died after 2 years but the quick response I got from the dealer made up for even that one negative. I am spoiled and will not go back to a lesser vehicle.

Keeps on keeping on!

Carol Anson, 08/25/2018
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 10 years and 170,000+ miles, I am still pleased with this car. Very few repairs, very dependable and super comfortable!

Top Notch

dontblink, 08/06/2014

After several horrible experiences with European vehicles, I decided to buy domestic again. I dig the clean crisp styling, strong stance, & front grill reminiscent of Lincoln's past. The ride is firm yet comfortable, it handles well, & mileage is decent. The sound system is great. The clutter free instrumentation with retro gauges is pleasing. The cabin is roomy with plenty of cargo space. Quality leather seats are comfortable. Fit & finish is top notch inside & out. It could benefit from a rear view backup camera. The silver painted interior plastic looks like silver painted plastic. I really like the MKX, it is safe, stylish, reliable, & comfortable. It will likely be a favorite of ours.

Been a great ride

Been a great ride, 10/02/2017
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this new and thought I’d get tired of it early on. Have driven this car across country many times, and have grown to love it. Would definitely buy another one, but I think I’m going to keep this one for a few more years. It’s that good!!! Finally retired the old girl, but it’s still on the road

Could've had a V8!!!!

Joy, 09/13/2015
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought it used. Beautiful vehicle. Took it home decided to give it a a good wax job and to my surprise the rust was eating it up. I took it back to the dealership for help with this. Nothing, it has 54,000 miles on it and they told me to contact Lincoln. No help there either. About a year later, I receive safety recalls, rust corrosion because the 2008 was not sealed properly. So check your gas tank straps and cooling system for excessive corrosion. Took it for inspection, even the covering on my shocks are ate off by rust. The entire frame is extensively rusted. Lincoln said to have it inspected. I did. Yes it's extensive Ms dumbass for buying this vehicle, but no safety issues so nothing will be done. I call bullshit!! This vehicle has been nothing but a money pit. BEWARE!! I will never buy another FORD product.

12345...15