Used 2019 Lincoln MKT Wagon Consumer Reviews

$39,995

Used MKT for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Like a Custom made Supercar

Ace Detective Retired, 10/04/2020
Reserve 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

As a Senior citizen car lover who has had nearly 100 cars thru the years I would place this near the top of the pile. Always looked for a sporty high powered car and love my 19 MKT Reserve with the full options package. Bought it used in March and haven't seen another one on the road so it's like having a Custom made car. Once had a 1967 Chevy Biscayne with a 427 4 Speed , we called them sleepers back then and this tops it with a 6 cylinder Twin turbo, and with every safety and comfort option you can name. With the 427 I couldn't even get A/C !! It is not only AWD and super fast but it has the option to switch from normal to comfort to sport modes that changes handling, engine and transmission settings with a switch ! It won't win any mileage derby but it goes from grandpa's three row grocery better to a track car in a minute. If you love toys, this is the car !!

Mkt

Lenny , 07/17/2019
4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Just rented one loved it. Great great ride,great power,comtable seats,plenty of room inside, handled great,fan and radio volume weak.

It took a month but we found the perfect car for i

MrsGeorge, 10/18/2020
Reserve 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We needed a vehicle that had more cargo area and more comfortable seats than our Cadillac XT5. A Lincoln MKT was the first car we looked at but didn’t like the color. We tried several midsized suvs but none were “the one”. Then we noticed a white MKT and that was IT.

Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder, 10/28/2020
Reserve 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a 2015 Black Town Car MKT, loved the car but not the color. 2019 is the last year for this model so I found a white 2019 MKT, LOVE the ride and every thing about. Kept the 2015 MKT and letting my grand daughter use it.

2019 MKT

Happy Lincoln Owner, 04/08/2021
Reserve 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

It's Beautiful, luxurious, BIG! Drives like a car, hauls like a truck. Best of both worlds.