2017 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKC model:

A Real Gem of Car.
By Vicki T.

2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Inside feels bigger than it is. Wonderful controls, a giant step up from the similar Ford Escape. Prestige looking vehicle.

Luxurious Ride
By Mick

2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We looked at the Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX and the MKC. We were sold on the compact size and the responsiveness of the steering. We love this car. The Edge was a little bigger than we wanted and the same for the MKX. If you are looking for a roomy backseat this may not be for you. It’s a little tight but for us it’s fine. We have taken it on trips and the seats are very comfortable. The only issue we find sometimes is when using the voice command there is problems understanding my command. Probably due to my southern accent. The navigation is great. It handles curves very well and is fun to drive. Ours was a bigger engine and it is noticeable. A lot of power and excellent acceleration. When changing gears from drive to reverse there is a slight lag in response but we got used to it. Overall the interior is excellent and the road noise is a minimum. We have had this now for over a year and still enjoy it.

Systemic AC ISSUE
By Josh

2017 Lincoln MKC Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is the second MKC that I've owned. I own the 2015 Reserve trim MKC. I ended up trading in that car because I had a similar issue with the air conditioner that I'm having with my black label trim car right now. so the problem is that the AC will randomly blow hot air on the driver side and cold air on the passenger side. I end up having to close the vents on the driver side to keep the hot air from blowing in my face. Again the 2015 MKC that I had did the same thing so I traded it. To have this problem in a $56, 000 car is completely unacceptable. this is the second chance that I have given to Lincoln and I regret it. I traded in a 2017 CX-5 fully loaded and now I feel like I made a mistake. I hope that someone from Lincoln will hear this read this and address this issue. It doesn't make sense that I'm 2018 a car manufacturers selling a $56, 000 car has an issue with the AC working as it should. I will never buy another Lincoln product ever again I am done. I am all for American car manufacturers I grew up a Ford lover but I can no longer accept these substandard quality as compared to other car manufacturers especially when I'm spending my hard-earned money on it. Goodbye Lincoln!

Pleasantly Surprised
By Peggy B

2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfortable, quiet ride, good visibility and easy handling best describe the MKC. This is my first Lincoln and I would definitely purchase another.

Love the MKC but small storage area
By Karen Sparks

2017 Lincoln MKC Select 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Forget bringing along large suitcases. Sometimes have to put a suitcase in the back seat as cargo area really much smaller than my Ford Escape!