2017 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKC model:

Pleasantly Surprised
By Peggy B

2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfortable, quiet ride, good visibility and easy handling best describe the MKC. This is my first Lincoln and I would definitely purchase another.

Love the MKC but small storage area
By Karen Sparks

2017 Lincoln MKC Select 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Forget bringing along large suitcases. Sometimes have to put a suitcase in the back seat as cargo area really much smaller than my Ford Escape!

Gives BMW, Audi, Lexus a run for their money
By Stan Man the Lincoln Fan

2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I bought our MKC to replace his rapidly aging luxury car, which gracefully lived a long, garage-kept life for 15+ years. Since the MKC's were released, my husband had his eye on them... he loved the exterior styling. We considered the BMW X3, Audi Q3 and Lexus NX, and were completely and pleasantly surprised when we test drove the MKC. Official reviews touted that the MKC was just a "re-badged Ford Escape" and I can tell you, this is nothing like an Escape. Far, far from it. We purchased the 2017 MKC Reserve AWD with the Tow, Technology and Climate Packages. The technology in this is amazing - we're in our mid-30's and were just shocked as to all it can do! The Sync3 system is intuitive and responsive, and we love that it works with our Android and iPhones. All of the safety features like BLIS with cross-traffic alert, lane keep assist, radar cruise control, ect, is a huge help, but some of those annoying features can be turned off (which we liked). One thing we didn't think we'd appreciate as much as we do is the comfort. I love the BMW and Audi's performance, but the MKC is so, so quiet and comfortable without really sacrificing responsiveness. The noise and roughness is one thing I really didn't like in the BMW. The heated/cooled seats, and heated steering wheel are a huge plus. We live in the Northeast, and can say this has been excellent and solid when driving in the snow or poor weather conditions. The panoramic sunroof is great too; probably the nicest feature, I'd say. My father even like the sleek design and the interior quality... and he's owned nothing but BMW and Lexus for ages. The sounds system could be a little better; seems a little "blah" to me. But I would say that so far, this is my only complaint. This is by far one of this nicest, best vehicles either of us has owned so far. We bought an excellent vehicle for the price and as long as Lincoln keeps this up, we'll be long-term customers.

Good value, great ride
By Linda B

2017 Lincoln MKC Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle is extremely small. No rear seat room, only comfortable for a small child (under age 7). The gas mileage is not good, feels like I’m visiting the gas station way too often. The ride is true Lincoln comfort, front seats are very comfortable. Location of gear on dash....terrible idea. Seems to be delay in switching to reverse.

Technology Turmoil - SYNC 3 Sadness (it's useless)
By DCPapi

2017 Lincoln MKC Select 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

1) SYNC3. !! AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!! Considering the pressure auto manufacturers place on vendors to deliver on feature/function/price - We are trying to understand who is falling down on the job - (Lincoln or 3rd party) - ridiculous either way. To use navigation apps, etc. one must have an iPhone to use ApplePlay. Otherwise you are stuck using SYNC3. !!What an absolute joke!! Connectivity (compatible phones) is so limited, SYNC3 is useless. Technology users are left without app access - NO integrated navigation capability!! 2) Why would any vehicle of this supposed level not include HomeLink (integrated garage door opener system) on all models? -Technology Disappointment-