Skip to main content

$48,600

Save as much as $3,312
Select your trim:

5 out of 5 stars

Everything that the RX is hyped out to be

Dan R, 12/28/2023
2024 Lexus RX 350 Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Got the Rx350 Premium after getting tired of waiting for the 350h. I would have given it 5 stars all over, except that even in this model, availability is still scarce. All that seems to be available have the dark, almost funereal, interior which I detest. I was lucky to get a White with Macadamia interior that I adore.

Lexus luxury

G. Blackwell, 03/14/2024
2024 Lexus RX 350h Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Too often a vehicle is judged by automotive "enthusiasts" who dwell on low 0-60 acceleration times and subsequently categorise the vehicle as preferred. After testing several vehicles I selected the Lexus rx350h. Plenty fast, handles exceptionally well, great on gas, oh, so comfortable, quiet, modern and a solid vehicle to boot with high resale value. Automotive reviewers provide an insight into vehicles but most buyers have an innate sense of satisfaction and this vehicle meets all my needs.

2024 RX 350 F Sport

Gilbert, Orange Park, Florida, 12/25/2023
2024 Lexus RX F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Excellent ride quality. Complicated info system but slowly getting the hang of it. Fit and finish are impressive. I have a 2014 IS 350 and have no issues with it. I expect the same with this one.

An amazing SUV

Jill S., 01/30/2024
2024 Lexus RX 350 Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I’ve been driving LXUS SUV in the last 20 years and couldn’t buy anything else but another LEXUS. I love the new and added safety 3.0 features.

Lexus RX 450h+ Gas Tank/MPG

JFloyd San Diego, CA, 01/03/2024
2024 Lexus RX 450h+ Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid CVT)

The gas mileage and tank are over rated. I have now completely drain the tank where the vehicle will alert to pull over and park, that the engine has turned off. The vehicle was out of Ev charge as well. The remaining hybrid charge allowed the vehicle to get to the gas station. The fill up at the pump was 14.05 gallons. So far the MPG is around 28.5 miles per gallon for me. I do drive with a heavy foot but in the 2021 RAV4 hybrid I would get around 32mpg and the 2011 Camry Hybrid 30mpg. I have tried to get the 37 and it just does not seem possible unless you are counting electric miles. The gas light comes on at 4 gallons left in the tank and will state 25-32 miles left. Once the miles hit zero it will say Refuel. When it says Refuel there is 3 gallons left in tank. I have filled up a number of times almost at zero on gas light and it takes almost 11 gallons. I drove almost 90 miles on refuel before the warning came on that the engine has shutoff. Hope this helps everyone, I could not find this information anywhere so I tested out the supposed 14.5 gallon tank that is listed in the manual.