Used 2010 Lexus RX 450h Consumer Reviews

Used RX 450h for Sale
Select your model:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

Lexus Lemon Car

kimfrazier, 12/31/2010
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought the 2010 RX 450h after having a 2002 GS 300 that served me greatly for 7 years. However, the RX stranded me in the middle of a busy intersection after 1 month and 2000 miles. This car has given me nothing but problems since I bought it and it has been in the shop 20 days of the 50 days that I have owned it. Lexus does not build the quality cars it used to. I would not recommend buying this car. You will regret it!

AWKWARD CAR

temnek@hotmail.com, 05/06/2017
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This SUV looks great outside and stands up on the lot. Unfortunately, this is the only great thing about it. Very poor performance even after shifting into S-Sport. Car feels very heavy (like most luxury cars, right?) and lacking power. After taking it for a day drive around the town, I've got 22.5 mpg this is what you get for $19,000 used car (I was looking at regular RX for $9,000 and thinking: how much time/years will take to get the 5 mpg difference back?). Radio and controls are weird: like you are holding Japanese cassette player from the 80's. There is no way to find the button you need while you are driving... forget about using the joystick (awkward-est part #1 in this car ). So, bad gas mileage, mediocre performance... Probably good for people who cannot handle a V-6 engine (great for retirement?). I also tested LS 430 and I appreciated the ride (didn't buy it because we couldn't open a trunk. Later I found out that the car was overpriced).

RX450 H 2010 GYL16

ADEEL KARACHI, 05/03/2020
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought rx450h lexus in 2018 December.Driving is good and no voice from any angle. In this SUV only one thing Short is cool box otherwise all is in. Shoot is nice,brakes also excellent. Road Grip is nice. After this I bought new AUDI A4 2019 Zero Meter but l am not happy with Audi because comfort level and interior is much higher than Audi.I am too much Crazy abt lexus and now I am planning to buy LX570.

1...456789