Used 2012 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Almost perfect
By nan C

2012 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Lexus for a year now. Purchased used it looked brand new. Beautiful vehicle - I get compliments all the time. Great acceleration, quiet, safe, not very good gas mileage... I love everything about it except the navigation! Okay around town but on long trips totally worthless; tells me to exit highway on almost every off ramp, tells me to turn around when I know I’m going in the correct direction. Honestly, this system could easily cause an accident and will, at the very least, raise your blood pressure. Bluetooth also cuts out which is very annoying. My mechanic says it’s a great car and I agree, just happy I didn’t buy it new and pay extra for horrible navigation. I am 63 and hope to have this car until I either die or move to Mexico - whichever comes first.

gorgeous 2012 Lexus rx350
By Peggy Martinez

2012 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is awesome. Gorgeous inside and out. Excellent vehicle. Still love this car. Nothing better
than a beautiful Lexus.

Awesomely Dependable
By Deborah Hill

Very low maintenance needed

LOVE MY RX350!
By Emma S

2012 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! My husband is insisting we get a new car after 5 years......so I hope my new Lexus will be as great as this one is!!!

Lexus owner for life
By Mary A. Cornwell

2012 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Let first say that I previously owned a 2009 Lexus RX 350. On January 6, 2017, I was broad -sided on the freeway, My 2009 was forced off the highway..it flipped over and stopped finally by hitting a small grove of trees just 2 feet from the Olentangy River. I had to cut out of the car with jaws off life. The rescue team told me... it was good thing you were driving a Lexus because otherwise you would be dead. So the after spending couple days in the trauma unit and after I was released my first call was to Lexus of Easton to talk to the sales team about helping find a replacement. Within a week or so Aso Danso , JB Woodring and Used Managers found for me a 2012 Lexus RX 350. It is beautiful and I feel safe and protected behind the wheel. Thank You Lexus of Easton for selling me my first Lexus and now my second. I recommend this car and this dealership both are 10+.