2021 Lexus NX 300h SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,973
Incentive offers available
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Meh

Mike R, 11/02/2020
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

When I test drove the car it was great, loved it! Now I’m 2 months in and have realized it has some shortcomings. The suspension is firm which is nice for handling but a little harsh on speedbumps and potholes. I’d say cabin noise is average, I’m not really blown away, and there’s a little rattle somewhere that really surprised me considering it’s a Lexus! I will say that I’ve been averaging 35mpg (city driver here) which I’m thrilled with, and on regular gas! The cargo area looks decently sized but as the reviews mention the roof slope really does cut in to usability. My biggest complaint is the drivers seat. I’m an average sized guy, and I feel oddly cramped in this car. The console cuts far into the drivers legroom and my knee rests on it in a practically upright position. The seat is pretty heavily bolstered on the hips too, so the whole experience is just that of being kinda cramped. I’m not sure why I didn’t catch it on the test drive! But I got a killer deal on it so for the price I paid, it’s livable and or lease swappable.

No power and extremely noisy!

Morris, 05/04/2021
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We purchased the 2021 NX Hybrid with the expectation it would live up to the quality of our other six Lexus purchases. Two of the six were hybrids. The lack of power has been extremely frustrating. However, the noise level in the cabin is nothing short of disappointing. In addition, Lexus has created the new hybrid system which makes excessive noise when the car is driven at low speeds. We were told that the new system was created to let pedestrians know a car is in their vicinity. The outcome is very distracting and downright moronic. To date, Lexus has failed to even acknowledge the concerns. I am afraid this will be our last Lexus purchase.