Used 2017 Lexus NX 200t SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used NX 200t for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Lexus NX-arrive safely and in style

Jim, 12/22/2018
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have you ever fantasized owning a vehicle that performs as though it was hard-wired directly to your nervous system? But I'm not referring to spine tingling acceleration or Grand Prix like maneuvers but rather the calm and serenity that emanates from an assurance of safety and reliability of the vehicle's every component. It's the confidence to load the daughter and grandson into the rear seats for a journey through heavy traffic or challenging weather conditions that make the NX worth the premium expense. When you shut the door, hit the ignition and the car comes to life you are greeted by a feeling of confidence the journey is going to be safe, comfortable and enjoyable. I'm particularly impressed with the transmission selector that allows choice of sport, normal or economy modes. I have always been a "hyper-miler and get my thrills out of out performing the mileage figures listed in the brochures. The "eco" setting yields 32-34 mpg when driven at speeds not exceeding 60 mph. This describes most of my driving. A thought about the sport mode is worthwhile in that it gives the vehicle more "life" during acceleration and concomitantly tightens up the steering to provide more precise handling. This is especially useful while driving on roads that require the driver's complete attention and would also give an added thrill to those so inclined. All in all, this Lexus checks all the boxes I require in an upscale, all wheel drive yet nimble SUV.

NX 200t

Rob, 12/02/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Had this vehicle a month, there is nothing about it I do not like, the back up camera has saved me from being hit, the lane assist is awesome, the seats are comfortable front and back, it is quiet inside, great look outside, had plenty of compliments on it. The technology is understood and I'm older, the sound system is great, corners great, love the suspension settings, the headlights work great. Man if your in the market for a vehicle of this size, there is absolutely nothing else that compares this is a luxury car with a fun drive when you ask it to be fun. Go get yourself one before their all gone.

Very Happy

Mady, 11/22/2017
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First of all,I'm not a "car person" so I usually don't give cars a second thought. Having said that,I love this car ! It's comfortable,easy to get in and out and to park.

Stylish and smooth

SG, 01/24/2017
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

A good car for enjoying a quiet and smooth ride. It is sporty enough in terms of performance but not the best. The technology is not that great as voice commands do not work most of the time and speaker quality is not the best. I would have preferred a touch screen over a trackpad. I would reccomend this car to those who value comfort and quality over performance.

Love it

Ngoc, 04/28/2017
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had this car for 6 months now - the 2017. I haven't had it maintenance, yet. So I don't know about the cost. I reviewed many crossovers: Kias, Honda, Acura, Toyota, BMW, Audi, Cherokee. Based on comparison and just the car itself, the NX was just what I was looking for. I delayed purchasing a car for many years because nothing had appealed to me. At the time of purchase, I had my Camry just shy of 13 years. Only one non routine repair. But it was time for an upgrade. I have to admit all the technology in this car is a bit overwhelming. My last car's best feature was the 6 CD changer. I opted out on the AWD because the reality is I will never take this car out to the snow. It is a not that type of car...it's a luxury after all. But a couple weeks after buying the car we drove it up to Muir Woods. What a smooth drive. I can't believe how I whipped up that mountain. The price was a bit of a sticker shock for me...considering what I paid for my Camry but I have no regrets about this car. I love it. My sister has a sporty Mercedes - not too old. And she doesn't have even half the features the NX has. I spoke to a Tesla owner recently who paid over 100K for his car. Aside from the energy efficiency, he can only brag about his large screen. He was bit envious of the features the NX offered. I get compliments on this car all the time. For a little engine, it sure is a great car. My last car was a V6 so I was concerned about giving up my V6 but no regrets. It handles beautifully. Also, my friend loved my car so she went and bought herself the 2016. And she loves it!