Used 2015 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX 200t model:

Great Buy
By MZLady

2015 Lexus NX 200t F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's a great NX200t F sport fully loaded

Not your Mother's Lexus
By LizzieT

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a peppy, robust car with beautiful handling it leaves you feeling in total contact with the road. But it doesn't have that riding on a cloud feel that you had in your mom's RX. Rough roads can feel harsh. Cargo space is limited, and I wouldn't recommend if you really need to haul things. Great fun to drive!

Good Car
By Jim McCleary

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

it is a good car

Jumps out of awd when in snow
By Tom Bob

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

For me awd system is not good, it overheats and breaks down on roads with snow. When this happens it gets stuck permanently in 2wd and you need to take it to dealer. Rear view is not good. It's a turbo so beware of the turbo lag. Gas milage is on average 19.9 mpg.

Would Not Buy Another NX - Update Aug 2018
By Navetx

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I own and drive a 2010 RX350, which we bought new. We got our 2015 NX, fully loaded, when it hit the market. While it seems to be a well built vehicle, it dramatically lacks the plush ride of my RX. Lexus changes to Yokohama tires and while I can't say the issue is the tires, the ride of the NX is horrible. I have played with the air pressure, but nothing helps. Also, if you want any zoom in your driving, you have to put the NX is Sport mode, our you will be seem to be beating a dead horse to get this little SUV to move. We also have an very inoying rattle coming from the rear view mirror, which can not be adjusted for anyone 6 ft or taller, plus we had to remove the head rests from the back seats in order to see out the back window. This is a luxury grocery getter, but if you plan to make any long trips, spend a little more money and buy the RX.
Update as of Aug 2018 - Lexus fixed the rattle, but can’t say the ride has improved. The NX is now AWD, which would make it attractive to anyone living in snow country. I am waiting on the Yokohama tires to wear out so I can replace them with Michelin tires. Lexus loaned me an NX with Michelin’s when my NX was in the shop and what a difference it made in the ride of the NX - so if you purchase one, ensure you get one with Michelin tires, or you will be disappointed.