Used 2015 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX 200t model:

Couldn't be any happier with the NX200t & L Dealer
By John

2015 Lexus NX 200t F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I did nearly 6 months of research on AWD compact luxury SUV before deciding on the NX200t. Other vehicles I considered were the Acura RDX, BMW X1/X3, and BMW 328i GT. I read reviews, watched review videos on YouTube, and also test drove all of them at least 2 times. Each vehicle had their pros and cons and they all fit most of my needs but I finally decided on the NX200t based on these 4 important criterias: 1) Reliability/Dependability 2) Resale Value 3) Comfort 4) Manufacturing Origin in Japan. These four criteria are really what sets Lexus FAR apart from Acura and BMW. I've owned a lot of cars in the past 40 years and cars that are manufactured in Japan are the most reliable, nearly problem-free. Aside from reliability, resale value is always much much higher on a Lexus than other competitors. I want to know that I can resell the vehicle at a good price and with high desirability when I choose to upgrade in the future. As far as performance and design is concern, the NX200t is just as good if not better than the other vehicles I tried. The final piece that sealed the deal for me was the level of comfort. I bought the F-series and it has these bucket seats that just comfortably cuddles you throughout the drive. So much so that I actually enjoy driving long distance now. I'm a tall guy 6'2" and I find the back seats to be extremely roomy and comfortable as well. Better yet, the back seats can also recline for even more comfort. One thing I really wish I have in the NX200t is a moon roof or glass in the back, which all the other competitors vehicle have. But since I'm in the front driving and many of my friends who have a moon roof in the back says they don't open it 99% of the time, I decided it was fine not to have one. So, I hope this helps you in your research as well. It was definitely a lot of work but I must say I couldn't be any happier with my NX200t. One other thing to consider is the level of service you can expect when your car does need service. I have been to many different dealership brands for purchase and service and I must say Lexus dealerships services never disappoint. So I actually like taking my car into a Lexus dealership for service as I can also get a brand new loaner so I can try out some of the newer Lexus models.

Great Buy
By MZLady

2015 Lexus NX 200t F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's a great NX200t F sport fully loaded

Not your Mother's Lexus
By LizzieT

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a peppy, robust car with beautiful handling it leaves you feeling in total contact with the road. But it doesn't have that riding on a cloud feel that you had in your mom's RX. Rough roads can feel harsh. Cargo space is limited, and I wouldn't recommend if you really need to haul things. Great fun to drive!

Good Car
By Jim McCleary

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

it is a good car

Jumps out of awd when in snow
By Tom Bob

2015 Lexus NX 200t 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

For me awd system is not good, it overheats and breaks down on roads with snow. When this happens it gets stuck permanently in 2wd and you need to take it to dealer. Rear view is not good. It's a turbo so beware of the turbo lag. Gas milage is on average 19.9 mpg.