Used 2003 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

X Land Cruiser Owner

SteveT, 01/04/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

As an avid Land Cruiser fan (7 yrs/2 vehicles) it was difficult to put out another $10K “for the same vehicle” but after a test drive and closer evaluation of the added features it was a no brainer (these are listed below in my perceived order of value). After 2 months I’m more convinced I made the right decision. The ability to lower the vehicle has eliminated my wife “hopping” in and out and has proved to be quite useful in parking. Not only is there practically non existent road noise there is also the absence of traffic “fumes” thanks to the air quality sensor tied to external/internal air flow control. I strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

aaaa

aaa`, 01/09/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

just got my new LX470 a week ago, and already put in 350 miles( can't resist to spin it around the town).This car is built with the highest quality and so comfortable, smooth and luxury that you don't feel like driving a SUV. I had owned and driven Acura MDX(2001&2002 models)recently, and there is no comparison!!! You get what you pay for

My glowing perception of our LX470

lexyplu, 07/25/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is definitely a run for its money. Though ours cost over $70,000, our family has grown to love it. This is our second LX470 and we have no intention of living life without it. It is powerful enough to drive up steep hills, yet luxurious enough for the driver to forget that they are driving an SUV. The 8 plush leather seats accomodate the whole family and provide enough comfort to endure long journeys. The Bose sound system plays loud and clear and helps us enjoy our drives even more. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who has a taste for luxury but needs to transport a truckload of people. Definitely a 20 out of 10.

Luxury and Refinement Like Never Before

SuPeRtOfFeE, 12/02/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV, by far, is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It has everything you need to live large: Navigation, Night View, Adjustable Suspension, etc. The ride quality is by far the best I have ever experienced. It's way better than my MB S500. I also enjoy this SUV's creature comforts such as the adjustable suspension. You just push a button and the car automatically lowers about four inches from normal height. The most important part of this vehicle is that it is built by Lexus, a company that promises impeccable service at the dealership and a vehicle that will provide you with trouble-free maintenance for many years.

Luxury Suv

Nike587, 10/09/2002
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. Anyone thinking about getting it, should definitely test drive it. It rides so well you think that you are in a luxury sedan. It handles really well in the snow. It is a great vehicle for all occasions. It would look great going to a bussiness dinner or to a secret cabin in the woods.

12345...9