Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used LS 460 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Satin smooth!

Steve Ericson, 09/03/2016
updated 09/07/2018
4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Unbelievably smooth and quiet operation. It has legroom to spare. I rate a car by adjusting the driver's seat where I want it to be when I'm driving and then getting in the backseat and checking out the legroom. Haven't had it long enough to rate the mileage or maintainence. We bought it as a Lexus Certified Preowned vehicle so we have two years of factory warranty plus we purchased an additional three years. We should have bought one of these years ago. Nordehl Unbehaun at Lexus of Knoxville will meet your needs and then some. He was fantastic to work with and finding something to meet our needs. It’s now 9/7/2018 and the car has performed flawlessly. We’re currently on a road trip and are averaging 25 mpg. We have had no regrets on this car purchase.

Superior luxury and value

Douglas, 10/31/2015
L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I have owned m.b s clas, and BMW 7 series and by far the Lexus 460 is the best value and quality vehicle I have ever owned.

5 out of 5 stars

Beats the hell out of Mercedes

NavyVet, 03/03/2018
L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I had 2 Mercedes and in the rain or snow I felt I was in a death trap Mercedes was in the shop more then on the road . Handling of the Lexus 460 L AWD is truly amazing for such a large car. cost of maintaining the Lexus is cheap compared to the MB . . Even in the worst snow storms this car handled amazing even above normal highways speeds. Dependability OUTSTANDING. Rear passenger seating is spectacular (shame they cant make the drivers seat with vibrators :-)

An Excellent Automobile

Paul Remsen, 01/13/2018
4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Nobody makes a better car. The only problem I've ever had with it is replacing a battery. The ride is superior. Indeed, the car is superior in every respect. The car is obsidian and absolutely beautiful. I would keep it but I'm 77 and will need a self driving car within the next few years. So I am buying a Tesla Model S.

5 out of 5 stars

No need to purchase anything else!

DisAmVet , 01/30/2021
updated 08/05/2022
L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This car seems to have a hidden performance side. Those who own one no what I mean,( shift, down shift, punch it...whoooooaa!) I have embarrassed quite a few "sport cars" [( grin )] I quite agree with most of the 5 star reviews. I cannot find a reason to replace this car! I look for one, even compared it to the new LS 500, why Lexus would replace this V8 engine and not simply improve it...maybe...is beyond me. call me whatever but I will not spend upwards of 80k for a v6 anything while this LS exist and by the way, the gas mileage is unrivaled by any other large luxury car!...what's not to like?