Used 2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

Beats the hell out of Mercedes
By NavyVet

2011 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I had 2 Mercedes and in the rain or snow I felt I was in a death trap Mercedes was in the shop more then on the road . Handling of the Lexus 460 L AWD is truly amazing for such a large car. cost of maintaining the Lexus is cheap compared to the MB . . Even in the worst snow storms this car handled amazing even above normal highways speeds. Dependability OUTSTANDING. Rear passenger seating is spectacular (shame they cant make the drivers seat with vibrators :-)

An Excellent Automobile
By Paul Remsen

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Nobody makes a better car. The only problem I've ever had with it is replacing a battery. The ride is superior. Indeed, the car is superior in every respect. The car is obsidian and absolutely beautiful. I would keep it but I'm 77 and will need a self driving car within the next few years. So I am buying a Tesla Model S.

Satin smooth!
By Steve Ericson

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Unbelievably smooth and quiet operation. It has legroom to spare. I rate a car by adjusting the driver's seat where I want it to be when I'm driving and then getting in the backseat and checking out the legroom. Haven't had it long enough to rate the mileage or maintainence. We bought it as a Lexus Certified Preowned vehicle so we have two years of factory warranty plus we purchased an additional three years. We should have bought one of these years ago. Nordehl Unbehaun at Lexus of Knoxville will meet your needs and then some. He was fantastic to work with and finding something to meet our needs.

Superior luxury and value
By Douglas

2011 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I have owned m.b s clas, and BMW 7 series and by far the Lexus 460 is the best value and quality vehicle I have ever owned.

bumpy ride on my new LS, drives like a boat, bad gas milage.
By xexus

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased my new 2011 from the showroom,
a big splurge and excited about having a top car!
When we left that night for home,the car felt like it was getting a flat tire! This continued after 4 visits back to the dealer. Finally, I was told it was the tires (they replaced all 4) and that my car will have a bumpy ride every time I get in it for the first couple of miles and then some!!
That is what I expect with a $75,000 car! A car that feels like I an getting a flat when I drive to the store.
I have begun to hate this car and the dealer for not solving this problem, but making excuses. I will never buy a Lexus again and plan to trade this in for a car that feels good to drive.

The ride kills this car...I have no favorite features, because I hate being in the car.

The radio sounds bad and out of balance, you have to put it all in the back speakers to get a better sound. Get better tires and fix the ride. Car drives like a boat. Gas milage.