Used 2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

Sustained Perfection; Mile after Mile
By Jay Russell

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Great car; maintains its classic look while handling and performing like new after 7 years and 90,000 miles. Very comfortable for road trips; excellent legroom and comfort for rear passengers.

Bullet-proof after 180,000 miles
By NKH

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Purchased Certified-Pre-Owned 5 1/2 years ago...nothing but smooth, elegant, trouble-free joy with driving....I do regular oil changes, and have followed service recommendations fairly closely (not exactingly)...while I'd love a new (i.e., certified pre-owned) Lexus, don't see a compelling reason to trade-in.....yet.....

Beats the hell out of Mercedes
By NavyVet

2011 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I had 2 Mercedes and in the rain or snow I felt I was in a death trap Mercedes was in the shop more then on the road . Handling of the Lexus 460 L AWD is truly amazing for such a large car. cost of maintaining the Lexus is cheap compared to the MB . . Even in the worst snow storms this car handled amazing even above normal highways speeds. Dependability OUTSTANDING. Rear passenger seating is spectacular (shame they cant make the drivers seat with vibrators :-)

An Excellent Automobile
By Paul Remsen

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Nobody makes a better car. The only problem I've ever had with it is replacing a battery. The ride is superior. Indeed, the car is superior in every respect. The car is obsidian and absolutely beautiful. I would keep it but I'm 77 and will need a self driving car within the next few years. So I am buying a Tesla Model S.

Satin smooth!
By Steve Ericson

2011 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Unbelievably smooth and quiet operation. It has legroom to spare. I rate a car by adjusting the driver's seat where I want it to be when I'm driving and then getting in the backseat and checking out the legroom. Haven't had it long enough to rate the mileage or maintainence. We bought it as a Lexus Certified Preowned vehicle so we have two years of factory warranty plus we purchased an additional three years. We should have bought one of these years ago. Nordehl Unbehaun at Lexus of Knoxville will meet your needs and then some. He was fantastic to work with and finding something to meet our needs.

It’s now 9/7/2018 and the car has performed flawlessly. We’re currently on a road trip and are averaging 25 mpg. We have had no regrets on this car purchase.