2020 Lexus IS 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$38,560

Save as much as $4,486
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Back to Lexus

DG, 11/22/2020
F SPORT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought this because my 2020 Ford Explorer just wasn’t cutting it. I went with the IS because I wanted something a little smaller and sporty. I love the interior. It feels just like a Lexus. The one disappointing thing is no Apple Car Play. That’s a head scratcher for a 2020 model. The seats are very comfortable, and the site lines are on point. I’ve driven it on a three hour trip already and comfort was not an issue. The car drives well. It has the acceleration I need and handles corners very well. It rides really smoothly. The transmission shifts easily, and there is little noise from outside the cabin. The infortainment system is an issue. Previously noted was lack of Apple Car Play. I also am not a huge fan of the knob in this one instead of the pad that controls everything. Have driven Lexus and Toyota cars in the past I’m very familiar with the display screen and menu options. Overall this is a very good car. It is comfortable, quick, and performs well. It loses points for technology, but everything else is really superb.

Great Quality

Denise, 03/24/2021
F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is an excellent small to mid-size car that performs like a larger car.