Used 2012 Lexus IS 250 Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used IS 250 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Just what I wanted

webworm, 03/28/2012
4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had it now for two months. A trip to Florida quickly put 3300 miles on the odometer. The surprise is gas mileage. I have averaged 25+mpg overall, and the Florida trip averaged 33mpg! I would say performance is good, but it takes a heavy foot to get the revs up there for excellent acceleration. I drove a BMW325 while looking. I do not detect any better response at all while driving, and the interior quality and technological features are not even close to the IS. BMW reliability is sketchy at best, and am not interested in that. I am very satisfied with my IS!

My favorite purchase to date!

shugajumpa, 01/05/2013
4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went to test a cert pre owned IS 250 and walked out with a lease on a new premium pkg black with tan interior, spoiler and nav. Great car. Period. The acceleration is lacking when you first get going but this car flies down the highway. No problem passing, handles like a pro. I almost feel like a race car driver and I'm not pushing the speed limit (not too much anyway). The LED headlights are sharp on this car and definitely earns her looks. Gas mileage is average for this car, no complaints.

High Quality, good looks

icarnut, 03/05/2013
4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2012 IS250 with AWD and NAV. Interior is very high quality. Seats are comfortable, although the backseat is abit tight but still comfortable. Ride is abit stiff, but handling around corners is excellent. Power steering is a little stiff for being electric, but will have the dealer look into that. Gas mileage is good for V6 (27 MPG). Very sporty looking, gets admired by other drivers.

My Lexusbis Ms. Pearl

Charles Walsh, 06/26/2018
4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2012 Lexus IS 250. I haven’t had any issue major or minor.

This car is fantastic

Nate, 06/27/2017
4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very nice car stands out still, being a late model,head turner the speed on car is fine 204horses and its smooth shifting gears also limits over acceleration at start to preserve the transmission the car is built to last nice bang for the buck