2020 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$51,065

Save as much as $4,549
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2020 GS350 is a perfect blend of luxury and sport

Alan, 02/24/2020
F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

With this Lexus, what I was looking for was something good out of the box...something that I could simply drive, haul my small family around on the daily without concern for reliability or the desire to upgrade or modify anything. The GS checks all the boxes. Sedan? Check Top of the line Luxury? Check Fantastic dealer experience? Check 300 HP minimum? Check Great suspension with AVS? Check Rear wheel drive? Check Relative to the expert review on this site...I don't care about the infotainment system clunkiness. It's not hard to use (for me). I don't care about the back seats not folding...because I know it's not a truck and if I needed that sort of space on the regular I'd buy a truck or SUV. Technology being dated? The vehicle has all the typical luxury amenities. Heated and cooled seats, great interior materials, folding mirrors, HUD, memory seating, an infotainment system with all the basic stuff. Is the vehicle a perfect one-size fits all? No. But honestly...this car does pretty much everything I need and then some.

Love it

Ada G., 05/31/2020
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus GS350 AWD. I am in love with this car and service provided. I have no desire to drive any other kind brand but Lexus. My only wish would be that the body shape after seven years of driving could be different. Very little changes from 2013 to 2020.

2020 F Sport

TZ, 10/28/2020
F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Great vehicle with a huge list of standard features. Although this is the last year for Lexus to produce the GS 350, the vehicle is extremely attractive both from a styling and features perspective. The Lexus quality is difficult replicate and i would put this vehicle against all the European competition.

Ad
Build Your LS 500
At a Glance:
  • $76,000starting MSRP

So well put together

Bee Kaye, 11/02/2020
F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The GS is an awesome car and I highly recommend it. Super smooth V6 with great day to day driving. Quite cabin and the Mark Levinson system is really good too.