Used 2018 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used ES 350 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Certified 2018 Lexus ES 350

J Long, 05/21/2020
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car drives and performs as expected. Luxury package, safety features and driver comfort are as advertised. I used Edmunds review and pricing model for a no haggle buying experience. My final price was within $50 of Edmunds total drive out price. Lexus certified status provided additional two years of new car warranty (unlimited miles). Also 2 years of complimentary maintenance. Edmunds has been my primary source of reference for my 2 new car and one used car purchases in the past 12 years.

Overwhelming car

Angus, 03/31/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been a loyal Cadillac owner, but decided to try a Lexus. I found the Lexus dealer to be very friendly, helpful and honest. I bought a fully loaded 2018 ES350. I have found the technology to be overwhelming. I was given a 'once-over' about the car at the dealership, which helped very little. I have attempted to read the various manuals, but have not become any more familiar with the car. I know that the CUE ratings for the Cadillac do not receive positive results, but the technology on the Lexus is so difficult and not logical , and cumbersome. While the Lexus gets very good reliability ratings, one should be aware of the daily use of the car. This care is built and designed for those that have a smart phone, which I do not nor wish to have. (One cannot have remote start without a cell phone, that is awful}. I do not expect to keep this car for long, but hope to return to Cadillac.

A lot of value for your dollar

John , 11/04/2020
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you are looking for sound, proven up-to-date safety; and technology, creature comforts; and the prestige of a luxury automobile, then you have it in the 2018 Lexus ES 350. No need to look further!!

Outdated infotainment system

Mitzi, 06/16/2021
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was so excited to get this car but soon deflated. Although the ride is luxurious and the car is super comfortable and handles well on the road, I couldn’t get past the clumsy front interior, no storage space, cumbersome knob one has to use to navigate and small recessed screen. So outdated and spoiled the ride. My 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid had more features and the interior was better appointed. Alas, the car went back. I bought a brand new 2021 Hyundai Sonata limited edition. More money but infinitely more satisfying and with all the new technology.

Get trapped.

AJM, 09/05/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When shopping we went on our emotions and wanted to buy a luxury car. Paid price for not prepared to walk away. Needed all wheels o 4 wheels drive. panoramic roof and power trunk lid and radar detector outlet near windshield to connect.. But were trapped into what Bob Rohrman had at Arligton Lexus.. These do not correct their deficiencies. The ride is as if there are no shock absorbers. Will not replace $ 40.00 worth of shocks. Well pay or ignorance.