Used 2016 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (44 reviews )

I wish it to be a true luxury car
By SK

2016 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the ES350 and on the way home I started to regret. I like the Lexus brand, had owned a RX330 back years ago. And I also owned a few Toyota cars. While I truely appreciate the look of the ES350, and cabin design and the infotainment system draw it back. The navigation is hard to get to, just like my other toyota, and the screen resolution is no different from my other toyota cars, which is low resolution and looks dated. The screen and the navigation make me feel like I’m driving a car made in a decade ago. And there’s no dedicated button to launch the navigation, I had to use the cumbersome ‘mouse’ to go through some steps to launch it. The whole system is no different than a toyota. And at night, the interior lighting look so like an old school car. And, how come a Japanese car’s system doesn’t support displaying Japanese and Chinese kanji? I own an Audi Q7 and had driven multiple BMW and Mercedes, they all support east Asia characters. Maybe I expected too much, but being a luxury car, the ES350 doesn’t match the bill. For people upgrading from toyota, it should be fine, but I doubt they can tell much difference from a toyota infotainment wise. But for the people that come from other luxury brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, they can tell the ES350 is not on par with the others, and they will just find them in a nicer toyota for most.

ES 350 is a great vehical.
By steve

2016 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Still learning about the vehical, So far it"s Great.

Ruby Red II
By Tom

2016 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is greaat, the only issue I see with it is it does not display speed limits on the center display. We also have a 2016 Toyota Highlander and it displays speed liomits in the center display when in navigation mode.

You Just Can't Go Wromg With The ES
By Bryant

2016 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned Mercedes, Audi & BMW; but many more Lexus vehicles especially the ES. Listen, if you are a reasonable and mature adult - the ES is all you need. It's reliable, fuel efficient, luxurious and affordable. Ours is a lease but we will more than likely buy or upgrade. The Nightfall Mica over the Flaxen interior is very pretty and gets compliments often appearing as a much more expensive sedan. People are often impressed with the quality of the perforated vinyl seats. It's fast, again..it's quick; it will honestly surprise you in power driving mode. Build quality is excellent inside and out and no maintenance trouble. Just oil & filter changes every 10k and tire rotations every 5k. Don't fall into he German trap, think it over....we spend money on day and weekend trips instead of dummy light resets that cost $500-$1000

First foreign car
By Howard Jenkins

2016 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first foreign made auto. This 2016 ES 350 so far is very nice for what we paid. We're a little disappointed with the bamboo interior. The seats appear to be turning dark at the perforated holes in the seat. I was advised to use simple green to clean it but I afraid this may change the color or make it worst. Please advise if anyone else have this problem.