Used 2017 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CT 200h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Lexus CT200h: A Prius that's actually a real car!

Gary Ellis, 06/13/2018
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Having owned/driven a Prius for 3 years, I stepped up to the CT200 and never looked back. Door panels and side thickness are all in actual car proportions on the CT, not like the flimsy, weight saving build of the Prius. Though there is a reduction in mpg, it's well worth it for being in a solid car with excellent handling. Now that I no longer tear up the road, I'm fine with the CVT yet, Sports Mode can still kick you in the pants when you want it.

FUN RIDE!

CMH, 07/21/2017
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It is low to the ground with low profile tires, so one needs to be really careful to watch out for potholes or anything at all in the road. It takes a bit to become accustomed to the electric noises. One might think they are hearing a siren when the cars slows down.

Bought my first car!

Shannon, 12/02/2020
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I saw this car in person and it was exactly as advertised, except, it was $1,000 cheaper than what was listed on the website! It drives like a dream, fuel efficient, and it's the cutest girl on the street. Edmunds made it easy to view different car options and see what was available in my area and in my price range. Highly recommend using their site if you're looking for a new car or just want to get an idea of what's out there. So much info at your finger tips and is also free + connects you to dealers with just a click. So happy with my purchase!

I loved this car, now my BFF is gone! :(

Sage, 05/11/2021
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I loved everything about this car, had it for almost 2 years, took a chance at Carvana and bought her used for a great price, she was a sporty momma and my soon to be ex husband, wrecked her two weeks ago and it was a total loss, if you want a Prius with all it's practical things in a feisty package get a CT, I put 30k on her each she and she keep purring, went from a Honda CRV to this and I am hunting for another now!!!! Keep the car, spouse has to go! lol