2020 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Consumer Reviews

Select your model:

P525 - Rocks

Brief Boy, 06/17/2020
P525 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

I had a 2007, 2014 which were very different. The 2020 P525 is bug free and a dream to drive. Not only is this a unique vehicle except for all the Fuji Whites most are unique as the combinations are endless. One thing I regret is having gotten the 22” rims, the wheels and tires absorb and transfer every decent size road defect / bump. However they look awesome! I definitely would go for 21” or 20” next time. Gas mileage is what you’d expect from a giant SUV. Seriously at this price point who cares about MPG it’s all about being unique, quality of finishes and feeling good. It’s a british world car, things are different the information system is designed for the world not the US. Once you understand the quirks it works well, and is unique. Ride has its moments - can be a bit bouncy until you throw it into a turn then it feels tall but never flinches. At least in RR you don’t look and feel like a soccer parent. Buy a 525 or Autobiography- you will be happy you did. UPDATE 122020 - Still zero regrets and get a lot of compliments. Note: 22" rims are so smooth you don't realize they are there (I retract that regret comment from the original review). I'm happy that 2021 is the exact same car as 2020.

Oh, my gosh! Its the bomb!

LegalBrief, 06/01/2020
P525 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

Zero % for 72 so I went for the works. $140k later this truck is amazing. I love its physical presence and that not everyone has one. I had to fight to get 5% off but did and home delivery. InControl setup took a while as the dealer needed me to press the Wrench button but did not tell me. Done and now it works! While I had X7 this vehicle is superior in so many ways! UPDATE: Remain very happy with this decision. Have an InControl gremlin "HOTSPOT NOT FOUND" and Google Maps images never finish loading, but otherwise it's awesome. MPG on HWY @ 22 in CITY 10-12 but a vehicle at this price point is not for the MPG concious.

Poor Electronics! Think Porsche or BMW.

R. Heller, 12/12/2020
P525 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

For a $100k car, the electronics stink! The radio loses "saved" stations, the navigation system is not user-friendly and it is very difficult to operate (unlike Porsche and BMW), and the air conditioning system is also a menace and impossible to "set" so that only the front system turns on (instead of both the front and the rear systems). The glove box design is dysfunctional, and the side pockets in the passenger doors are ill-designed for storage use. The car drives well, it has plenty of power, and the electric windows work. The transmission is fine. But interior design features are inept and, as previously mentioned, the car's electronics and control systems are extremely poor. The dealer doesn't care. I have 5,000 miles on the car and I will probably sell it next year and buy another Porsche SUV (perfection).

Ad
Build Your Range Rover
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 12 Trims
  • $87,350starting MSRP

No Stars for this Vehicle

M.Suggs, 04/20/2021
P525 HSE LWB 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

This new 2020 Range Rover Sport was purchased October 2020 the day after I retired. Four months later there was a failure with the rear spoiler. It fell off while I was driving. I took it back to Land Rover South Shore in Crown Point, Indiana. Neither the Service Manger or any one involved with this Dealership was helpful. When I contacted the North America Headquarters they said it was something I must have done to cause this. They even blamed the car wash business I have an unlimited membership with. I was able to provide still pictures from the business showing my vehicle as it entered and left the carwash undamaged. When I did a google search I found where similar issue with Range Rover spoilers falling off took almost ten years to resolve. I am highly disappointed and feel I have no recourse. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this same problem.