Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Rio for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

small wonder

Aman, 10/01/2020
2020 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Note this is a budget car but you are also getting apple play touch screen, great for beginner drivers to college students whom need something that fits there daily budget. I personally bought this for my Parents whom don't like fancy gadgets in today's vehicles. This was the best buy with less gadgets.

Great Entry Level Car

Dan, 02/01/2021
2020 Kia Rio S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car for my mother who was used to driving very basic cars. I bought a 2020 S model in Jan of 2021 for under $14000. You can't even get close with any other manufacturer. It's not the best car in the segment but it's great for he price. It should also be very reliable which is my main concern. Also, Kia and Hyundai have by far the easiest infotainment system which is great for older people. So far I've driven it a few weeks for the break-in period before I give it away. It's freezing outside and I'm still getting 35mpg in mixed driving. The car is very peppy around town and surprisingly quiet. I also have a 2019 Jett and the Kia is just a quiet around town and the highway. As other's have described, the car does get blown around on the highway more easily than other cars... mainly due to the light weight. It's something to get used to but not a deal breaker. Otherwise, the car is solid over rough pavement; it sounds decent when accelerating; and it reacts quickly to throttle input. The only major downside is the the hard plastics everywhere... Kia could have at least put some soft material on the door to put your arm on.... but at least they put a decent armrest in the middle which actually manually extends out.. nice plus. Otherwise, for the money this car is awesome.

Bang For The Buck

gonz, 12/30/2020
updated 07/06/2022
2020 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

So I went to my Local Kia Dealer and they were having a End of Year Sale. I was not really looking to buy a car. But they gave me a great deal; I traded in my 2018 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback 24,000 Miles Paid Off and a Check for $5,500 and got a new 2020 Kia Rio LX S. It had 20 miles and I financed it thru my credit union at an interested rate of %2.14 My monthly payment is $170.00 per month for 36 months. Also The car drives nice and more room than the fiesta. I got the 10 year 100,000 warranty and got upgraded my car for good value. I do recommend the 2020 Kia Rio. have had the Kia 13 months. I had a problem with the Electrical System; Kia motors gave me a rental car and repaired the Cluster. For the price I paid. I am one happy camper As of 7-5-2022 I have $15,000 miles and the Kia works great.

2020 Reo

Julie , 02/04/2020
2020 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Bought a 2020 Reo and am a little surprised at some of the safety features it doesn’t have. Maybe not real important to some. The doors do not auto lock when you drive but yet will unlock when you park it. The dome light does not dim down when you get in the car , it just shuts off . I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, those two things might not be important to some but are to me. Funny thing is my manual says it locks when put in drive and that the dome light has a 30 second delay. The dealership just laughed and said nope! A few things to look for when thinking about the 2020 Reo

Nice Little Car