Used 2004 Kia Optima Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Optima for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...32

Pros
Cons

Oops, I lost in the used car game

nbafreak2007, 06/24/2010
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in the summer of 09 with 63k miles. I had i checked out and all was well. That was the only thing that has gone right with the car. It is a money pit, I have had to replace the Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate etc along with the timing belt and water pump, and now the driver's side door will not unlock itself. This may be the worst car I have ever purchased I have invested more than 2500 in a car worth only 3000. I will never by a Kia or a Hyundai again and would recommend that no one else buy one either.

Kia Optima

jamesgw, 09/27/2003
EX V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Have had no problems..only service has been oil changes

Kia Optima EX V6

Nauman, 04/13/2004
EX V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great driving car with alot of extras for the money. Would like to have a little better gas mileage.

she's real pretty

jo beadling, 07/26/2004
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i needed something that got good gas mileage.i now get 425 miles on a tank.that's mostly back roads and some highway.

Kia Optima Best Value

the cajun, 08/20/2004
EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After dealer discounts and Kia incentives I drove off in an automobile with power everything for under $15,000. The Pearl White paint alone is turning heads, not to mention the futuristically designed interior. I would have paid over $20,000 for this much car from another manufacturer. Thanks, Kia.

12345...32