Used 2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Beware beware beware!!!!!
By Mad as Hell

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This car is one of the nicest cars I have ever owned. Spacious, hugs the road.....until....I was driving down the street and started to hear a loud clicking noise. Towed it to the dealer and was told that the car needed a new engine! I bought the car with 37k miles and the car was under 60k miles when this happened. I had two oil changes on the car and was very careful with it. THE KIA WARRANTY IS COMPLETELY HORSE****! They will not honor it....but will come up with ways, at the cost of the owner, to suggest things that need to be done for the car....all so they can say it was your fault. I will NEVER buy a KIA again just by the way they do business. This was my only car and the financial setback to me was MAJOR! NEVER AGAIN!

Very disappointed
By Quincy

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new in 2014 car has 49,000 miles on it now has been in shop 3 times so far 1st time car had rough idle at start up shaking for about 15sec replaced timing stuff had car for weeks had to order parts about a month ago check engine light come on catalytic converter problem fixed it last week check engine light again took in today now saying the other catalytic converter...I will never buy another Kia and this was my 2nd purchase

Love this car
By Mazhar Anik

2014 Kia Cadenza Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I was shopping for a Mercedes, or other top line car, and had never really considered a Kia. I have been a loyal Toyota fan, and have owned multiple Avalons, but the current design of the Toyota models did not appeal to me. This car had all the same features that other luxury models for less than half the price (I bought this car used). With only 12K miles, it was as good as new, and I got a great bang for my buck, even though I paid additional for a long extended warranty. I have owned the car for almost 9 months, and have no real complaints. The one complaint I have is with the ventilated driver's seat, which on very hot days did not really cool. Overall I am glad that I made this purchase.

Good value but in the shop a lot
By Lucasbonner214

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It's a great value however before my car even had 55,000 miles on the odometer I had the fuel sending unit and oxygen sensor replaced. The rack and pinion also failed all repaired under warranty. I wasn't expecting all these things with such low mileage. The car has never stopped running at all despite the problems. I had one issue where the entire car just died and needed a jump. The car turns head everywhere I go. I love the look and functions of the car. I think you'll love the car as if repairs do arise they are a lot cheaper than the other luxury brands. The car is excellent on the highway and very comfortable on long trips. I've enjoyed this car despite the few issues and I think you would too.

Niiiiice ride
By cadenza owner

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Really surprised at the look and feel of this little known of vehicle.