Used 2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Very disappointed
By Quincy

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new in 2014 car has 49,000 miles on it now has been in shop 3 times so far 1st time car had rough idle at start up shaking for about 15sec replaced timing stuff had car for weeks had to order parts about a month ago check engine light come on catalytic converter problem fixed it last week check engine light again took in today now saying the other catalytic converter...I will never buy another Kia and this was my 2nd purchase

Love this car
By Mazhar Anik

2014 Kia Cadenza Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I was shopping for a Mercedes, or other top line car, and had never really considered a Kia. I have been a loyal Toyota fan, and have owned multiple Avalons, but the current design of the Toyota models did not appeal to me. This car had all the same features that other luxury models for less than half the price (I bought this car used). With only 12K miles, it was as good as new, and I got a great bang for my buck, even though I paid additional for a long extended warranty. I have owned the car for almost 9 months, and have no real complaints. The one complaint I have is with the ventilated driver's seat, which on very hot days did not really cool. Overall I am glad that I made this purchase.

Good value but in the shop a lot
By Lucasbonner214

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It's a great value however before my car even had 55,000 miles on the odometer I had the fuel sending unit and oxygen sensor replaced. The rack and pinion also failed all repaired under warranty. I wasn't expecting all these things with such low mileage. The car has never stopped running at all despite the problems. I had one issue where the entire car just died and needed a jump. The car turns head everywhere I go. I love the look and functions of the car. I think you'll love the car as if repairs do arise they are a lot cheaper than the other luxury brands. The car is excellent on the highway and very comfortable on long trips. I've enjoyed this car despite the few issues and I think you would too.

Niiiiice ride
By cadenza owner

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Really surprised at the look and feel of this little known of vehicle.

Big Bob's Cadenza Review
By Robert Dena

2014 Kia Cadenza Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned or leased 5 Kias! This includes an Amonte, three ( 3 ) Optimas, and the Cadenza I am reviewing. The 2014 Cadenza I just traded in was one of the finest cars I have ever owned. I never had one bit of trouble with it and it ran like a dream. My ONLY criticism was getting in and out of the vehicle. Because the car was low to the ground and I have a back that gives me trouble on occasion, it was a little bit of an effort to get in and out. Once seated, I had no problems. I would highly recommend this vehicle to ANYONE, and that includes luxury car owners. I can make that statement, because I have owned Cadillacs, Lincolns and other high end vehicles. My advice is simply this, if you can afford a Cadenza, buy it and you will not be disappointed.