2017 Kia Cadenza Pricing
- Well-equipped for the price, especially in the base Premium trim
- Vast amount of legroom allows all passengers to stretch out
- Generous warranty coverage
- Lots of available advanced safety features
- From acceleration to handling, the Cadenza isn't much fun to drive
- Trunk is smaller than rivals, and rear seats don't fold down
- The ride is not as comfortable and composed as in segment leaders
- Headroom is a bit tight for tall occupants (especially with sunroof)
Read full review
Compare dealer price quotes
Features & Specs
Our experts’ favorite Cadenza safety features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- This feature automatically applies the brakes if a forward collision with a vehicle or pedestrian is deemed imminent.
- Blind-Spot Detection
- Sensors detect if a vehicle is in the Cadenza's left- or right-side blind spot. If the turn is activated, an alert will sound.
- Lane Change Assist
- This system works in conjunction with BSD and monitors vehicles that are in the next lane and approaching the Cadenza's proximity.
2017 Kia Cadenza for Sale
2017 Kia Cadenza Platinum Graphite Premium Luxury Package (Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Blind Spot Detection, Front Door Pocket Lights, Lane Change Assist, Power Folding Outside Mirrors, Radio: harman/kardon Audio w/AM/FM/CD/MP3/NAV, Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), and Rear Park Assist System), 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Seat Trim, Leather Shift Knob, LED Interior Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Panoramic Sunroof w/Power Sunshade, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: UVO3 Audio System AM/FM/MP3, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear side impact airbag, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, and Variably intermittent wipers. 28/20 Highway/City MPGAwards: * JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)Reviews: * Well-equipped for the price, especially in the base Premium trim; vast amount of legroom allows all passengers to stretch out; generous warranty coverage; lots of available advanced safety features Source: EdmundsBob Bell your Baltimore Nissan Kia Dealer serving all of Maryland is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors 25 years ago, we have maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of Nissan cars, trucks and SUV's at Great Low Prices. Bob Bell Nissan Kia. We are an easy drive from Belair, White Marsh, Timonium and are just minutes from anywhere on the Baltimore Beltway. If you need Financing we'll help you find an affordable loan that works for you! We offer bad credit car loans and first time buyer car loans.
Internet price includes all applicable rebates, incentives, dealer discounts, and coupons. Price shown excludes tax, tag and title fees, freight, and $300 dealer processing fee (not required by law). Some rebates and/or incentives may be in lieu of special financing; not all customers may qualify for all rebates or incentives. $1,000 - Customer Cash. Exp. 04/30/2018