Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Exactly what I was looking for!
By REBEKAH CARLSON

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This Jeep is amazing! The color I wanted, lifted, big tires-rims I wanted! Every detail of this car is exactly what I wanted! Love it!

Where'd my oil go?
By Sandy

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Common issue, burning oil, about 1 quart per 1000 miles ( with additive): https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/oilburningjeepwrangler#comments

Good if you want a Jeep, bad if you want a Prius
By Chris

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I got the Unlimited Sport S in 2010 with the 6-speed manual transmission. It has been awesome with respect to things that I care about, but it's hard to rate against other vehicles because I treat it much differently. Pros: Great off-road, Sport S is better for towing/climbing, hard to beat in snowy months with the right tires, tons of space to haul people and cargo, generally a fun vehicle with the Freedom Top and quick-release everything. Cons: Engine knocks, manual is tough in urban commute, bad gas mileage, fairly frequent need of axle seal repair, some minor electrical stuff with windows and locks (since doors are removable). The reason I still rate it relatively high is that I don't need the usual "comfort" that some other SUVs provide. There is still plastic and metal on the doors and the floor upholstery is removable. The seats are rigid and I can feel every bump in the road, but that's what makes it great for off-road driving. There is road noise even with the hard top, but that's the kind of vehicle I expect it to be. I didn't buy it for luxury, I bought it for sport. Even its scratches have scratches because it has been in (and more importantly back out of) remote woodland situations that made me very nervous. For almost everything you don't like about it, there's a bolt-on fix or upgrade. I would get another one in a heartbeat.

Best Vehicle Ever
By Greg B

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Wrangler, I smile every time I get into it. The looks and image of the Wrangler fits me to a tee, adventurous, go anywhere, freedom, and utility. After almost 100,000 miles, other than scheduled maintenance and the airbag clockspring recall, it has been trouble free. I'm still smiling after 7+ years and counting. I love the sunrider roof feature, where I can easily flip-back the front part of the soft top roof and get a great open air feel with excellent up angle visibility that most sunroofs can't provide. Of course maneuverability is fantastic for easy parking or u-turns in the city and making tight turns on the trails. It's also great have to higher ground clearance for confident city or off road driving. Even though my Wrangler can last me at least another 7 years, I'll be looking carefully at the next generation Wrangler for possible acquisition.

Dream come true
By Brenda Whitt

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

this is a great vehicle! I had always wanted a jeep and when I got it, I was very pleasantly suprised to find that it was better than I could have ever expected! Ride and drive beautifuly. Sound system is great and love the cd changer! Gas mileage is better than advertised!