Used 2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Patriot model:

2015 patriot latitude
By Valady

2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

As soon as my warranty ran out the passenger side speakers stopped working, the front windows sometimes didnt want to roll up, something was going on with the transmission and the engine aquired a rattle. This car was only 3 yrs old, 59,000 miles. I traded it before I had to put a load of money in it. Loved the auto start and heated seats. Traded for a cherokee that rides so much better. Also a 4x4. Lots of room in it. Hope these problems arent on other patriots!

Used to love the Jeep brand...not so much anymore.
By Michele

2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a new 2015 Jeep Patriot (9 miles on it when I left the lot with it). Last summer, while driving at 40 mph, it stalled out. RPM gauge dropped off to zero. The power came back within seconds. Didn't think much of it at the time and it didn't do it again for 6 months. Now it does it nonstop---every stop light, railroad crossing, etc. I've had it at my dealership 3 times for the same issue. This time they have had it for 2 months, the couldn't figure out what is wrong with it, so they have contacted the TECHS at Chrysler for ideas. They cant seem to help either. After having this problem, I hit Google. I'm not alone. The Patriots have been recalled multiple years for the same issue. Just not the 2015's....at least not yet.

2015 Patriot
By S. McElwain

2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 4WD Patriot to have after my knee replacement surgery. It was easy to get in and out of and this is true for when my back goes out. I don’t “fall into” the drivers seat because it isn’t low and I don’t have to pull myself out of it. I love my Patriot

mid size mid review
By cathy johns

2015 Jeep Patriot SUV Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

didnt want all the bells and whistles then have too many issues with them love the plain jane

Good deal