Used 2011 Jeep Compass Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Compass Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Compass model:

Great small family vehicle!
By Amanda H.

2011 Jeep Compass 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great for family of 4 outtings to the beach or anywhere. Careful not to get into a car accident or you will forever have problems on that side that got hit. The rest of the car remains perfect. Carpet can be cleaned with hot foam and a high powered vacuum, few small areas that need a smaller and longer brush/vacuum. Gas milage is really good. Acceleration is slow but when she goes, she goes! Great in the snow with proper tires. Overall I recommend the 2011 Jeep compass limited.

Had it new since 2011.
By Edy

2011 Jeep Compass 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I live in hot mcallen, tx and this car has never let me stranded. I bought it new in 2011 and i have only changed out the front lower control arms, ball joints, struts, and brake pads. Of course the regular maintenance like spark plugs, mobile 1 oil change and added an KN air filter. NO PROblems...anyway, only negatives are the two front seats plastic broke that holds the seat belt in place, awkward noise when three windows are rolled down, sluggish acceleration at times, small interior if your 6' or taller, and thats it. I put a Alpine overhead DVD and kids love it. Again, this car is great at 70k miles and has kept me and my family safe after two fender benders and traveled around the US on occasions. I recommend it. Thanks jeep since 2011.

Better be short!
By D.A. Low

2011 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I am tall ( 6'4") and the front seat legroom was not comfortable at all. Leg was bent and not able to stretch out.

I hate this Jeep!
By Becky

2011 Jeep Compass 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second Jeep I have owned, the first being a older Grand Cherokee that I loved. I bought this one with high hopes, that have been dashed. It has the most uncomfortable front seats I have ever sat in. It started rusting when it was only 3 years old. We have taken it in several times for evaporation faults. There is hardly a center console to rest your arm on if you so choose. It is very loud when you reach speeds greater than 55mph. Overall it just has a very cheap feel.

how important are your anniversaries?
By Richard Stoner

2011 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We had the 2011 Compass, Jeep 70th Anniversary Special, which came with leather seats, a sunroof and upgraded floor mats and trim. IT performed very well and was economical. The electronics were helpful but no confusing. I would recommend this as a great starter SUV or normal duty car. Comparing it to our 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland, this is the little brother or sister; great performance with similar electronics and much better fuel economy in a lighter, smaller car that's much easier to park and better all around for young drivers.