Used 2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XF model:

Comfort and cruising.
By Robert

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

If you can, get the 5 litre it's a bit underpowered with the 4.2, but I like speed. Very comfy in front, back pretty tight for long ride. Sharp looks outside, beautiful dash layout. Nav system too fussy. No major issues with this car. Been in mountains with snow/ice does fine with anti skid feature.

Richie jag
By Rich Minutello

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have had several xjr jags in the past and had no issues with any of them out of the ordinary. I just got xf 5.0 super charged 2013 and everyone loves it. I find the exterior stuff clips for s/c etc to be cheap and not very tight. I do love the engine exhaust sound. So far I would buy this car again.

Big cat
By Keith Myers

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

WOW, English Engineering Refined!
By crbuckman

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Love this car!
Not a fuel efficient car, as I have the premium 2010 5.0 V-8 model.
But wow, the power and refinement is top-notch performance and far beyond my 2006 Audi A6 ever delivered.

I seldom write feedback, but have to say the Jag is still one of the best looking and uniquely undiscovered cars on the road.
If you don't follow the herd, check this offering out.
Even now, I am so happy to walk out to my car and "drive".
By now, my Audi started to feel "routine".
Audi's are great, Jags are unique!

Powerful engine, pulsating start button, rising transmission control, heated and air conditioned seats, blind-spot indicator, heated mirrors, rear sunshade, rear-view camera, parking/backup sensors, Bowers and Wilkins Stereo, Great wheels and high-performance tires. But more than all that... the STYLING! Top-notch design in so many ways.

Touch screen software needs serious upgrade/user experience redesign. Clunky and SLOW Tire pressure monitor gives false readings ALL THE TIME IN COLD WEATHER and chokes up the display doing so. Rear visibility is limited due to GREAT styling. Backup camera and all-around parking sensors are essential as both are required given the rear visibility in this gorgeous car.

Head Turner
By AndrewSC

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I took the car for a spur of the moment road trip 2 days after purchase.I love the way this car hugs the road and makes you feel really involved in sport and dynamic mode. I love the fact that you don't see many on the road. At first glance it looks like a Aston Martin from the rear. I did my homework and compared many other models from BMW, MB,Audi, and Infiniti. nothing compares to the driving experience and looks of this car. Jaguar has really outdone themselves on this one. Away with the old days of Jag and in with the new. I have been treated very well by the dealership and would recommend anyone drive this car before considering another manufacturer. I have fallen in love.

I love the interior looks, the cockpit feel when you get in hit the start and watch the car come to life. I almost feel like it takes a big breath of fresh air and says lets go for a drive. You sit back and relax I am taking care of everything. The hockey puck shifter and sound system are top notch.

My only complaint is a selfish one and thats the navi. As a safety feature it understandable to disable the typing on the screen maybe they can integrate speaking to the navi so I don't have to worry about it.