Used 2008 INFINITI QX56 Consumer Reviews

Used QX56 for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

The Only SUV You Need

murphdog, 03/15/2008

I just traded an 04 for an 08. You can't believe how different the two are. The 08 has been elegantly refreshed with wood, heated steering, Bluetooth, Power rear seats, etc etc. I didn't believe they could improve on the 04, which I thought was a great truck..but they did. The ride is far superior to the 04. The nav, DVD, XM, 20" wheels are all tremendous improvements. We have driven them all... Escalade, Denali, Range Rover, Navigator - nothing holds a candle to this car.

Best Large Luxury SUV, Period

Luv QX56, 03/18/2008

We travel a lot with 2 very tall kids. So when searching for a large SUV, rear legroom is a must. Having looked at all the typical choices (GMC, Chevy, Ford, Cadillac, Toyota, Lexus) once we looked at the Infiniti, nothing else came close. The number of options that are standard are amazing (i.e. heated steering wheel, rear heated seats, auto fold side mirrors, power 3rd row seats, power liftgate, etc.). The interior design and legroom of the QX56 are far superior to the others. The space behind the 3rd row seat is somewhat limited, but rarely do we use that seat. Mileage isn't great, averaging about 15 mpg between city/highway driving, but I knew that going into the purchase.

1...345678