Used 2008 INFINITI QX56 Consumer Reviews

Used QX56 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

The best Big SUV on the market

HHK, 09/20/2007

Had the car for 45 days. Love it. Excellent fit and finish and gadgetry for the price (or any). Finally a big SUV with 20" rims standard (hated large cars with tiny wheels and empty wheel well). Entertainment center is an afterthought and not as well integrated (placed in the center console instead of the front dashboard, screens are not in headrest, plays only one dvd, interface not easily accessible), hence it's an option. Puts the Escalade ESV to shame (loud over priced truck) for 20K less. Handles like a large sedan, not a truck.

Should be SUV of the year

Julie, 03/24/2008

I love my QX!! We made deal on 2007 then they got their first 2008 in, one look and I had to have it! changes are incredible and the 2008 QX should be SUV of the year. Beautiful inside, beautiful out...we love all the chrome! Luxury top notch. Love the bluetooth capability, the power 3rd row seats, intellicruise, music box is awesome. I buy all my songs on itunes and then load them in, we love that feature! Leather is beautiful, controls are perfectly placed and the power of this baby is hard to beat. First time I stepped on the gas, it gave new meaning to 'stepping on it'. I feel safe with my children in this SUV and we couldn't be happier to be driving this SUV. It deserves more credit!

Nice Vehicle but Limited Music System

Dave, 04/08/2008

This is a great vehicle if you need / want a large SUV and don't mind the poor gas mileage. My only major disappointment was to discover the only method of getting a song onto the hard drive is to rip it directly from an audio CD. Anyone who has spent the time to move their music collection to a computer understands the amount of time this requires and would find it ludicrous to have to do this again in a car one CD at a time. In addition, the Compact Flash slot will only read up to 500 songs regardless of the size of the CF card (A cheap 4 gigabyte CF card will hold approx 1000 songs). These issues limit the usefulness of the music system, but if that is not important, the car is great

Everything Done Right

JB, 04/15/2008

We are extremely happy with the QX. After looking at everything out there, (and I do mean everything), we chose the QX for its blend of comfort, performance, quality, features and style. There are other vehicles out there that do some of the individual aspects better, but none that impart the thoughtful implementation that makes this vehicle the whole package. Everything is well thought out and very well executed. After living with it for awhile, you realize that all the "little things" are just right, and everything works together in harmony for a delightful driving experience. Exceptional value for the money.

The search is over!!

EDEMESA, 05/17/2008

I test drove all the SUV in the same categories. After 3 mos. of searching I finally made my decision. Infiniti QX56 is the one. I searched for the roomiest third row seat, roomy 2nd row seat and all the gadget that I experienced in driving all competitors in the same categories I found that QX56 has it all.

12345...8