Used 2008 INFINITI QX56 Consumer Reviews

Used QX56 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

QX56 4x4 Excellent Full Size SUV

Jay Zar of Calif., 11/08/2008

Excellent full size SUV for a medium to large family that needs space and the ability to haul or tow weight. We pack a lot when we travel. We have been on icy roads, full snow storms, up to 1 foot of snowed in driveways, mud, dirt, rain... you name, we have done it with a load of 2 adults, 3 medium to large dogs, and one child. This car outperforms Ford Expeditions, GMC Yukon, Chevy Tahoe's, and others in the areas of braking, handling and overall feel. With a full load, of around 800 lbs, we average about 15.2 mpg. Just in town around 14.5 and mostly freeway with no load around 16.5 going about 70 mph. Our 2007 Acura MDX with a full load averaged only 14.5 mpg. We use regular fuel 87.

A Near-Perfect LuxoBrute

MountainMan, 03/28/2009

I've had a series of high-end super SUVs, including Landcruisers, Land Rovers, Lexus LX470, and I tested all of their most recent models before buying the QX56. This Infiniti is the best by far. It is huge on the inside, FAR larger than a Landcruiser/LX570 or Range Rover. Far more luxurious and full-featured than any other large SUV other than the Range Rover. Everything is well thought out. The exterior is handsome, especially the gigantic chrome grill and chrome roof racks. These trucks are rare enough to continually look fresh, unlike say an X5. At 5000 mile it is still solid, rattle-free, and a joy to drive. I don't think there is a better large SUV out there at any price.

Awesome

George, 01/17/2008

I am loving my new QX. I got it at the start of the new year. It has been great. I have 4 children and they fit very well. The 3rd row has theater seating so seeing the DVD is no problem. The ride is very smooth. It is as close to a sedan as any full size SUV I have been in. It has power to spare. Passing on 2 lane highways is a breeze. The cabin is very quiet despite the big 20in wheels. It has been great on the snow traction with the variable 4 wheel drive.

The Best of the Best

Jeff C, 02/20/2008

I owned a 2004 (first year model) and had several problems with it. I finally decided to get a new one to take advantage of all the modifications and upgrades. Boy were there a lot of them. From the much more luxurious interior (more wood grain) to folding mirrors with directional signal, heated steering wheel, larger DVD screen, power rear seat, larger wheels.... and the list goes on and on. They did everything right and I am in love with my 2008.

Love it!

branfordboater, 07/31/2007

The most comfortable, powerful, well equipped SUV that I have ever owned and I have owned them all. Highly recommended, unless you are not a fan of the gas pump.

12345...8