Used 2014 INFINITI QX50 Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 INFINITI QX50 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX50 model:

No regrets!
By Holiday C Tarr

2014 INFINITI QX50 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car because I needed something with more oomph than my CRV and I bought this model year because of the great reviews it received and I am not disappointed! It is everything I wanted -- comfortable, quick, intuitive and fun to drive. I don't carry passengers much, so can't attest to the rear seat comfort but my dog loves the back and the fact that she can stick her nose out the rear window without having to put her front legs on the door frame. We're both happy campers.

The car great...the resale ho hum
By John Russell

2014 INFINITI QX50 Journey 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is a wonderful car. I purchased it as the first owner AFTER the dealership used it as a loaner. It had 16K on it and was in wonderful condition. Still is. The price was fair BUT... The resale keeps falling as much as each monthly payment. I owned a G37 before the QX50 and it held it!s value. Not so much with this one. Still love it tho!

I wish I still had my 2014 QX50
By LPT

2014 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I had a 2014 QX50 that I drove 34,000 miles until my son totaled it in a car crash during a snowstorm. The good news is that even though the car was totaled and all airbags were deployed, my son walked away without a scratch. I was surprised that the windshield did not crack. When I drove this car, I would say that I can only think of two drawbacks. It does not have a very tight turning radius. For example I had a Volvo V50 station wagon for many years where you could make a hairpin turn in the smallest of spaces. Second, the designers of this car must have not taken into consideration that some women buy cars like this one. The brake pedal is the only brake pedal in a car that I have driven where my foot could not rest of the floor and have the ball of my foot on the break. The brake pedal is positioned higher than in any other car I've driven...in other words, it was designed for a large foot. It was incredibly reliable and the seats are amazingly comfortable. It is hard to find a car with seats as comfortable as this car. Love this car.

DEATH TRAP ! ! ! ! LEMON
By Ken Muntz

2014 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Every couple of months, when you slip into reverse, the engine will automatically rise immediately to 3500 rpm. Have to STAND on the brake to stop the car ! Park Place Infinity will not fix, nor take the car back. ***** BUYERS BEWARE *****

I would be interested in hearing from any one with a similar experience. Lets compare notes. [contact info removed].

Death Trap ! ! ! ! !
By Ken muntz

2014 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

About 8 time in 6000 miles, this car engine races to 3500 rpm, when you start in morning. Park Place Infinity wont help me! Buyer beware!!!