Used 2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:

Get all service records before buying used
By Catucho

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a 2015 Q50 Premium with a little over 28,500 two months ago. The car was still under the original manufacturer warranty for another 11 months or up to 60,000 miles. In addition to a test drive I checked the carfax for the car. It stated that a previous Infiniti dealer had completed a CPO inspection at 28,038 miles and sold it as a CPO.
With less that 500 miles under my possession the car had catalytic converter problems wich infinity took care of. A week ago the engine started hesitating and the low oil pressure light came on. I got the car on a flatbed and took it to the dealer. Well, the car needs a new engine and Infiniti refuses to cover the repairs required due to oil sludge inside the engine. They claim that the car was not properly serviced.
The car has actually 28,768 miles. I am now in the quest to find all service records from the previous owner to go back to Infiniti and dispute their claims. I did find that many others had had similar problems with sludge buildup in their Infinitis. Some of them were covered by warranty only after a lawyer got involved. So the moral is: if you are thinking on buying a used Infiniti, think again or at least demand all service records, even if the car has very few miles on it.

New tires/brakes before 25k miles??!
By Nena

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Have been leasing cars for about 20 yrs. This is my 1st and last infiniti. Not my first high end vehicle lease either, but so disappointed about the quality of parts on this car. I drive normally, standard wear and tear expected, but to have to change my run flat tires, front break pads, rotors, back rotors cut, etc and cough up $1600 in mid lease and less than 23k miles is unheard of!!! Terrible. What's worse, I tried to contact Infiniti and complain, they put the blame on me as if my driving pattern etc. But I ask, if it's my driving pattern, why is this the first leased car I had to maintain the way it requires? I'm so dissapointed because overall, hoping someone would have reimbursed me etc. Again, with brakes, I noticed something was wrong when the car would shake. The dealership told me I need new brakes. Goes back in few months. Going back to honda /Acura.

My Q 50
By AHK

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Overall a good car. Residual value was much above appraised value.

Great car
By Rob

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

One of the best cars I’ve owned!

Best luxury car for your money
By Eva Rojo

2015 INFINITI Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I love everything about the car. The seats are so comfortable I could literally fall asleep in them.