Used 2004 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used FX35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great SUV

Brent, 10/28/2007
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After six months of daily use and a coast-coast trip under my belt, I can say the FX is going to be with me for a while. Regular unleaded is fine, and I'm getting 21-22 on the highway and about 16-17 city driving. Power is great. Joy to drive this daily and for long trips. Handles great in high winds and heavy rain. What it is not: a no-bump ride. It has a sport suspension and you will feel some bumps but this is much smoother than my last sporty car. I won't knock the seat bubbling because the new G seats are much less comfortable than this FX and it is not noticeable to me. Bose system is good, but not great. Fun fun fun.

Amazing machine

Ed, 04/17/2008
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX35 is a amazing machine. Words cannot describe the FX35. Speed, comfort and build quality is just astounding. It also looks like it will eat you with it's aggressive styling. When you sit inside you feel all safe for some reason, it feels sturdy unlike other Japanese cars. It doesn't feel like your average car, makes you feel, well... rich??

A Very Happy Owner

Mike, 04/29/2008
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2004 FX35 with 50000 miles and the car drives like a dream. I spent a lot of time researching this car before I bought it, and I don't regret it. I took my FX on a 300 mile road trip, avg mpg was 21.9 with premium (92 octane) fuel. The FX is a lot of fun to drive. I don't have a problem with rear visibility as some have mentioned. Front seats hug the occupants and make driving the FX a lot of fun.

Love my 2004 Infinity

LOVE MY RIDE, 04/05/2017
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went looking a newer model SUV and the dealership just happen to have my FX35 in the shop fixing the back windows. I love the height (getting in and out). However, there seems to be a recall on the Seatbelt for the passenger side. I received this almost a year ago. I called the dealership twice and they still don't have the parts in. The seatbelt like is constantly flashing which is nerve racking. Has anyone else received a recall notice for this issue? I did have to have the front seat upholstered because I cannot stand cracked leather. The car looks new inside. The 6 CD player only plays 2, always has since I bought the truck. I just deal with it. I do not however have a navigation system that most are speaking of. How did this happen? Once I get the seatbelts fixed, I will enjoy my ride again :-)

FX

Ivan Earl, 01/16/2020
Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

est vehicle I ever owned.