Used 2014 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Bought a Walking Dead but took off all the Badging
By DF

2014 Hyundai Tucson Walking Dead Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car. I bought the Walking Dead version as the dealer had it on their lot and of course, only the owner can take off badging... so I bought it for far less than the normal price. They never would have sold it with the badging in my market area. I get great gas mileage out of this car. I have exceeded their estimates many times, particularly when I am doing highway driving on a long trip. I can get well over 35 per gallon with consistent highway driving. Car is super comfortable. What I don't understand is why they don't hold their value well. My car is in perfect condition yet, the value seems to be considerably less than I would have thought.

My favorite car ever
By Lovin'LakeLife

2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I simply love this car. It feels great driving. In fact, I have to fight my husband and son to drive it when we are together. For reviewer that feels it lacks power, do you have ECO on? as this does save gas but slows the punch down. Mine gets exactly the mileage advertised, is easy to park, fun to drive, and I love all the features such as unlocking without touching my keys and the control panel. Also, when the seats are down it has as much cargo room as my husband's truck. Would have bought this earlier if I had known about this car prior.

2014 Tucson AWD Limited review
By Steve

2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Overall-quite a reliable vehicle. My only concern-seems like rather frequent brake work, and I am not a “brake rider”.

Love the Car
By William

2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great handling and ride. My only regret is that I didn't get AWD. Nevertheless, I would definitely buy another one.

2014 blue Tucson limited
By Bob

2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

very good car for the money cpo