Used 2014 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

1(0%)
4.7
12 reviews
2014 Hyundai Tucson
See reviews for a specific Tucson model:
Items per page:51050

Traveling in a Tucson

melanie, 02/05/2014
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car last November. I researched a lot of SUV's before deciding on this one. I am also a previous Hyundai owner. This SUV rides very smooth and is comfortable for long road trips. The interior looks sharp as well as the outside. The two things that it is missing is a latch for the trunk on the inside (it's opened only from the outside) and there are not any lights in the mirrors in the sun visors. I find that to be odd. Every vehicle should have it. The gas is not as good as they report it to be. I have never reached the 29 mpg. The best highway miles I have received was 25.8. The best city miles I have received is 24.6. Overall, it still has better gas mileage than most..... Now 2 yrs later. The quality of the material on the seats are terrible. By looking at my seats, you would think I have small children. They are stained up terribly as if something spilled on all the seats. For the record, I haven't had many people in the back seat. I hope before I trade it in, they come clean. The material is very poor in quality.

Hyundai owner for life

Nikki, 07/24/2015
SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car has converted me solely to Hyundai. It's amazing, great gas mileage, I average 28mpg combined. I can't imagine the reviewers saying that it doesn't have get up and go, it does, I fly onto the highway. The car has every feature and then some, great handling. I have fit a wingback chair and a recliner in the back, at the same time, with the seats down- no problem. Excellent car!!

Nice little vehicle for retiree

David Morgan, 08/01/2016
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The seats are pretty hard. The back worse than the front. Wouldn't want to ride in the back seat for a road trip. Great little grocery getter.

Look around before you buy

deputy320, 10/05/2014

We are in our late 60's and wanted a small suv. Mileage is nowhere close to what is advertised about 21MPG. It is underpowered to the point of being dangerous. If you are driving in any kind of wind, HANG ON TO THE WHEEL! Maybe after someone is killed in one of these Hyundai might listen. This is the worst car I have ever owned and I have owned plenty in my lifetime

DIY car of the year!!!

Joanne Chiarantona, 02/27/2017
SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Comfort drive for the active DIY enthusiasts. Gave me all the room I needed to bring home my newest projects from paint, plants and large furniture pieces and the gas mileage I needed to get to work. I added the cross bars on the roof racks just in case something didn't fit in the back. You have got to have this.