Used 2011 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Wonderful vehicle

piper15, 06/16/2011
Limited PZEV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my 2011 Tuscon Limited for one month. I went for the totally loaded vehicle with 18" wheels. After test driving several other small SUVs, I tried out the Tuscon and fell in love immediately. The leather seats are very comfortable, and I really like the bluetooth and navi. The storage capacity is just right for me. As for the mileage, I am getting around 26-28 mpg combined. I am quite happy about this. It seems with each tank of gas I am getting a little better mpg. If I reset the mpg trip when driving on the highway, it says Im getting 33-35 mpg. If that is true, it would be great. Bottom line is, I love my Tucson more and more each day.

buyer beware

chiadok, 03/20/2011
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I'm not sure if mine is the exception, but my Tuscon every once in a while has an electrical malfunction where the key gets stuck in the ignition, the blinkers fail to work, the locks won't work, and the lights won't turn off. Hyundai nor the dealership cannot figure out why this occurs. I was really looking forward to having a reliable vehicle with awd, good gas mileage, at a good value. This was my first Hyundai, and will definitely be my last. I noticed an article in inside line, where the testing manager had the same issue with the 2011 Sonata being reviewed. I wonder if this may be a Hyundai issue and not an isolated problem with just my vehicle. I definitely wouldn't recommend buying.

Tucson GLS Best Car we ever had

tucsongls, 06/11/2011
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Iris blue with black tint is the sharpest looking vehicle. The exterior and interior design is brilliant. The Tucson drives extreemly well and the handling is better than the corolla we previously had. Love the AWD that only kicks in when needed (or when you press the button to engage it full time). The bluetooth works very well and was easy to pair two phones in a minute. The dealer was willing to deal and we ended up getting two extra years of warrenty thrown in (to bring it to 7 full years). We also got a price reduction equal to the undercoating and paint protection. Plus it came with a 1200 litre gas card. The real bonus is the 0% financing for 72 months!

Best car I have ever bought

katlyn08, 03/19/2011
GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car was exactly what I was looking for. It is great on gas, I am averaging 28 to 35 miles to the gallon (you have to buy medium grade and from a good gas station...yes the quality of the fuel does make a tremendous difference on gas averaging). It has just enough space. Not too big or to small. It has good pick up. It is super safe...with 8 air bags. GET THE GLS OR LIMITED and definitely get the NAVI. It is totally worth it. Talkiing on the phone hands free is totally worth it plus the navigation is awesome. It is so easy to use. I love this car. My only regret is not getting the limited. DO NOT get the GL. Spend a few extra bucks and really enjoy the ride!!!!

Great Crossover

Tyler, 02/17/2016
Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am really enjoying the Tuscon. I bought the 2011 Limited 2WD with 50,000 miles. I traded in a 2008 Durango so I am getting used to it. Of course the gas mileage is fantastic compared to what im used to and I never used the 3rd row seating. Could use a little more cargo room with the two kids, but the front and back seats have pretty much the same room I was working with. I actually have more room in the drivers seat than I did in my Durango and im more comfortable. Still getting used to being closer to the ground, but it doesnt sit too close for comfort. The ride is pretty smooth, what you would expect from a crossover probably. The bluetooth and navigation and ipod control are excellent in my opinion, no complaints there at all. The dash is pleasing to the eye and I cant really find anything to complain about. Everything is designed rather well and reachable from the drivers seat. Im 5'11" and a bigger guy and I have plenty of room. The leather is great quality in my opinion and the heated seats are fantastic. The all glass roof is awesome, I had that in my Scion tc years ago and didnt realize how much I missed it. When people complain about "there is a little rattle in the trunk." and stuff like that it makes me laugh. Turn on the radio and get over it. Cars make noise. Well see how it does on the family trips because going from a 22 gal tank to a 13.5 will make stops a little more frequent. The car is slick and is very pleasing to the eye, everyone that has seen it loves it. I bought an extended warranty just to be safe and hope to never use it of course. Between city / hwy so far im averaging 26mpg. Not too bad.

12345...13