Skip to main content

Save as much as $1,892
Select your trim:
12345...15

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Vibration Issues 2023 Santa fe limited ultimate

Marie M, 03/23/2023
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

The only reason I gave this review a one star is that I am totally disappointed with the horrible vibration issues....I'm the 1 month owner of this 2023 vehicle and I have been back to the dealer 4 times....they have replaced tires..another front end alignment...another balancing of tires. .and test drove another brand new one...and still had the same vibration Issues....it is even worse for anyone sitting in the rear of the vehicle.....otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.. ..beautiful interior....very luxurious interior and exterior...but the horrible vibration cancels out all the great review of this beautiful vehicle...

5 out of 5 stars

Couldn't love my '23 Santa Fe Calligraphy more!

M. Smith, 12/29/2022
updated 01/08/2024
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I purchased my 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy in mid December 2022. I bargained the dealer down to "only" about $2,000 over msrp. (They originally wanted $12,000 over!). Even at that price it's definitely a bargain over any other luxury SUVs I've been exposed to. This car has virtually EVERY feature offered on much higher priced SUVs. Every driver assistance short of autonomous driving. Top of the line navigation, even (in HD radio areas) gas prices and doppler radar. Great customizable dash. Part of driver's pod changes to blind spot view when turn signals are used. I also highly recommend the upgrade to Calligraphy trim which gives you the higher hp 2.5 4 cillinder turbo. The non turbo seems very underpowered for this sized SUV. The turbo is great. Set fantastic adaptive cruise at 89 mph (Utah) and even on the steepest hills did not go down even 1 mph. The 8 gear transmission makes acceleration from 60 to 80 for passing crazy fast. The adaptive cruise will take it to a complete stop and then go back up to set speed. Heads up display is perfect. Seems to float out over the hood. Shows speed, cruise set speed, next navigation turn & distance, lane assist indicator, even flashes the song being played on the media player. Top of the line sound system. Every type of media input. Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats. Gigantic panoramic sun/moon roof. It can be parked or pulled out of a std parking space (non parallel parking) from the key fob. Really neet and impressive, but not really too useful. Rear door opens automatically after standing behind it for about 5 seconds. However, I have turned that feature off because it does so when not wanted. It will try and pin you against a wall! Unbeatable warranty. Can choose to auto stop/start engine and can have the break automatically hold a stop without keeping it pressed until the accelerator is pressed. All windows auto down, up. Great cameras, including the "birds eye" view. LOVE THIS CAR!!! Now, after 6 months of ownership, I only have a few quibbles... They should absolutely forget the dual-clutch transmission! NOT needed for this car! Unless you use the "Auto Hold" feature, it will roll back into following traffic after you start up on a hill between when you release the brake and step on the accelerator. Better be quick, or engage the Auto Hold feature each time you get in the car. Its like being in neutral until you press the accelerator. The auto stop/start is also very annoying. For a split second, every time you press the accelerator after a stop, you're not sure if you are going to be stranded in front of traffic. I, and MANY other drivers push the button to turn it off each time we start the car. It defaults to "On". Also be aware, there is no spare, just a can of "Fix a Flat"!! BUT, after saying all that, I still LOVE everything else about the car!!!! Best car for my wife and me I have ever owned. Hyundai.... just fix 2-3 things and it will be perfect!!!

4 out of 5 stars

It’s all that plus some

SMOTU, 04/18/2023
updated 12/21/2023
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I just sold my 2013 Santa Fe Turbo 2.0 and bought a red Santa Fe Limited. I love this vehicle. I’ve only had it for two weeks, so these are only my first impressions. I’ll start with the negative as there aren’t many. There’s no sunglasses holder. My 2013 had a purpose made little holder above the rear view mirror. Loved it! Just pushed it a little and it would open and shaped just perfectly for sunglasses. The 2023 has nothing. As a matter of fact, the storage bin between the seats is smaller than my 2013’s and my sunglasses have to sit diagonally in the little top removable shelf. The bin below is also smaller than my 2013’s, but certainly spacious enough for most of your junk. The wireless charger doesn’t work. And my phone won’t sit in it straight up and down either. This could be a one off and I’m going back to the dealer when I get time, but my sales rep did tell me that it was an issue. So we shall see. The good news is that there is a storage space under the console due to the push button shifter which not only is fairly large, it has power outlets. So I have my charging cord plugged in down there and I can snake the wire up to the console area and charge my phone the old fashioned way. Speaking of storage, due to the design there’s just less of it than in my 2013 around the driver. I loved the design of my 2013 and all the storage cubbies and placement of them. This 2023 only has the between the seats bin and the good sized cubby under the console. However, there is a very nice feature on the passengers side. There’s a shelf built in across the top of the glove box. It’s partially recessed with a lip and a rubberized top and it’s just perfect for my fiancés cell phone and other little stuff. The only other disappointment is the standard stereo on the Limited. It’s better than the one on my 2013, but not by much. I was hoping for a much more immersive sound and I keep tinkering with it to try to get the sound quality I’m looking for (should I say listening for 🤔). The stereo is good but seems to be somewhat lacking. Maybe I’ll get it tuned better later on. And that’s it for the negatives! This is really one heck of a ride and so far I’m blown away by it. I’m a short, 5’6”, older (68) fat guy. I chose the 2013 in large part because the seats were so comfortable. Fast forward ten years and I’m probably a little shorter and definitely fatter. This vehicle is extremely comfortable for my size and fits me perfectly. It accommodates my fat butt and is a joy to sit in. So if you’re short and fat, this is a winner. I specifically wanted the turbo and my oh my, it is quick. Much more powerful than my 2013 2.0 turbo, but with about the same horsepower. This has more torque and pushes you back into your seat. It can fly! And when you dial it in to sport mode, it completely changes the personality of the vehicle and it reacts much more quickly and the steering tightens up and it’s a hoot to drive. 👍😎. Haven’t even used the paddle shifters yet, but they’re there. So far, on my one short one hour highway trip, so two hour round trip, I got 28 mpg! That’s better than the 2013 by 2 or 3 mpg with the extra power. Around town (Dallas), l’m getting 24 mpg. So far, so good! I’m still trying to get used to all the tech, and this has just about everything. The adaptive cruise control works great as does the lane assist. The lane assist is not too intrusive but is occasionally annoying, but I can turn it off if I want to. I love the blind spot camera views on the dash when you turn on the turn signals. What a great feature. Also love the blind spot monitoring and the cross traffic monitoring with the mitigation feature. It beeps and will brake if a car is coming. There’s a lot of beeps and tugs on the wheel and camera views popping up, but I’ll get used to them. I’m counting on this to save my fat butt as least once with all these bells and whistles as I get older 😉. So there you have it for now. I’m sure I will update this at some point. But if you’re in the market, I highly recommend the turbo version of the Santa Fe. It’s fast, drives like a dream, is supremely comfortable and gets really good gas mileage considering the power. It’s mainly just me 90% of the time or me and my fiancé. We wanted something fast and somewhat sporty (okay, I did, she couldn’t care less), but also some utility for weekend Home Depot runs and loading up for vacations. Roxy (did I mention I named her Roxy?), fits the bill. She’s really, really, really a nice ride. I’m counting on her to get me to my dotage 😉 when they take the keys away from me. Put it on your short list. I think you’ll be impressed.

Absolutely love it!

Zira , 05/04/2023
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I had my heart set on a Subaru Outback and after much research and a test drive, I determined that I should probably have a look around at other options. Hyundai is not a brand I'm familiar with, I have driven Volkswagens my entire life. I took a chance and headed over to a dealership to check out a 2023 Santa Fe SEL. After test driving and seeing that it had all the same amenities as the Outback, minus a sunroof which is no big deal, I discovered it had a better warranty and was much more affordable for me. The ride was so smooth and the steering felt sturdy and solid. It ended up being the perfect size for me, I don't have any kids or dogs, I just wanted something comfortable for my daily commute. The navigation, wireless phone charging and remote start was a pleasant surprise as well as the standard sound system which ain't half bad. I am thrilled with my purchase!

5 out of 5 stars

We love our new ride!!!!!

Judy and Ken, 11/01/2022
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

Our first look at this beauty was amazing. We thought she was really pretty and had all the bells and whistles we could ever want. We had a few things on our Rav4 that this car did not have but with all the other things this car did have, it was definitely a go for us!!! The best thing for me is the heated seats and steering wheel. When our sales agent showed us the car moving back and forth by itself, I about lost it!!!! Amazed beyond words!!! This car is so comfortable, it rides so smoothly. Easy to drive, safety features with the cameras are excellent. LOVE the hologram in front of the driver on the windshield for speed is excellent. Love the roof open at night to see the sky - this car is just what we needed!!!!

12345...15