Used 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Santa Fe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A great value proposition in this segment

Sharvan Mohan, 10/29/2015
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It is one of the better 3 row crossovers in the segment.Smooth ride,great handling,refined engine and transmission.Reliable electronics and cool features such as panaromic sunroof,Heated and cooled seats,heated rear 2nd row seats,smart liftgate and good comfort overall.If there are some weak points it has to do the front seats not height adjustable(my spouse doesn't like it),Brakes not so effective especially under full load and suspension that bottoms out under full load of passengers.

Love in a Hyundai Santa Fe

Brewer Leggett, 07/14/2018
Limited w/Saddle Interior 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The only problem was the 2nd row seat does not fold down flat for cargo. We drive several 14 - 21 day road trips each year. You cannot place a cooler or picnic basket behind the front seat without it sliding back out of reach. Dealer experience was great. Warranty excellent and no real issues after ten days. Resale value could have been better.

Our 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD

Gerald Newby, 01/06/2016
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

My Wife and I have been very happy with our Santa Fe, it is a Great looking car and drives and rides Great. When we first bought it we noticed that the passenger seat sat a little low and made it uncomfortable for me to ride long distances in that seat but after doing a little research online I found a spacer kit that was made to raise the passenger seat up to a very comfortable level. Our Santa Fe has never let us down, and we have received a lot of comments from people telling us that they really like the looks of our car. We have been very happy with the performance of our car and with the gas mileage. The 3.3 V-6 engine has plenty of get up and go and the handling of the car is amazing for a vehicle it's size.

Couldn't Be Happier

Anthony Vincent, 09/28/2015
GLS 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped them all. Price, within reason, was not an issue. I really like this SUV a lot. It rides well, it's quick for a heavy vehicle, it has every feature out there that I wanted, and it seems bulletproof so far. In mixed driving I got 24.4 MPG in the first thousand miles. Love the way it looks, the huge sunroof, the power lift gate, the sliding driver seat, the onboard computer control, the solid feel when driving ... Just everything about this vehicle is excellent.

Great family SUV

Bill Calloway, 09/10/2018
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 8 Hyundais and never had a problem with any of them!