Used 2015 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews - 110 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Genesis model:

The Best Car an ex-Mercedes buyer ever owned
By T. Bryan Bownik

2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

After yet another 700 dollar service bill, I walked into the Hyundai dealership just as a curiosity. I was sure the Genesis would be another pretender, and suffer the fate of VW’s Phaeton. Instead I walked out with a car that was superior to my other luxury cars at tens of thousands less. My service costs have been 0. Goodbye Mercedes, BMW & Jaguars. I did purchase the top of the line option package, but at a price that was stunning. My Genesis is a 2018, and has even survived my daughter’s drinking. An admitted car junkie who has purchased over a dozen luxury cars, I’m stunned

none
By jon goekel

great value

Leasing a Genesis was my worst Auto Decision Ever
By Joe

2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I have had p pretty good luck with cars and have been extremely happy with most of my purchases/Leases. My latest decision to lease a Genesis did not work out so well. When I signed the lease I was pretty excited about the bells and whistles. My exuberance quickly turned to disappointment. Almost immediately parts started falling off the vehicle. When ever I would even touch a parking block the front bumper would come loose. The Courtesy Hyundai dealership wanted to charge me over $1,000 dollars to fix it when it basically just needed to be popped back in. When I had to replace the windshield washer cover they wanted to charge me $90 to paint and replace a $10 part that should have been cover under warranty. When I ordered the part I had to wait over 40 minutes and another 40 minutes to pick it up at the parts desk. In both cases employees wondered behind the parts desk ignoring customers waiting at the desk. Interior trim and door seals are continuing to come loose. In a nut shell the car is poorly constructed and the bells and issues are not worth the costs.

Distinct improvement over the previous generation
By Nick Colovos

2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

This is a remarkable car in its category, delivering outstanding performance, ride qualities and features, at a competitive price. In the three months I have owned it I still delight in finding functions and features that contribute to the driving experience - driver assist, GPS, front seat adjustments, and the superior Lexicon sound system, to name a few. This is the Genesis - Ultimate, now called G80 - that truly takes a prominent place in the luxury sedan segment.

Best Car I've EVER owned!
By BaltoMike

2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I live this car so much that when my 36mo. lease was up, I found a better optioned example from the same year with much lower miles and bought it rather than my own car off lease. I got my brother in law to purchase one. He and I are delighted every time we drive.