Used 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Genesis for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Great value and excellent performance

Jayz, 11/30/2010
4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

After owning 4 LS series Lexus's I decided on a change due to the Lexus lackluster styling and high price. Toyota/Lexus was having all the recall problems at the time and upon reading the various automotive reviews I took a Genesis for a test drive. What a pleasant surprise. After 3000 miles I can say that the car handles beautifully in all driving conditions, has excellent acceleration and a virtually sound proof cabin. I would highly recommend this car to anyone interested in a high quality luxury sedan like ride at a very affordable price.

Best Luxury Car - Especially the Price

Mark C., 05/10/2010
4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

My 4.6 is the best luxury car in this price range AND others that cost $10- 20K more! I drove the GS350, ES350, and G37. I really liked the GS & ES but couldn't justify spending at least $10K more. My friends dogged me for buying a Hyundai, but after seeing the car and driving or riding in it they have changed their minds. 2nd Hyundai and I'm impressed. Quiet & comfortable. HD stereo is great but you're limited on stations. Nav is great - you can change it while driving. Takes a while to get used to command knob. I like this car much more than my wife's 07 TL!! I've had the car for 5K miles and still love it. I highly recommend this car! I think Hyundai is building great cars.

2010 Genesis Sedan

Jeff in Texas, 07/13/2010
3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

You can't buy a better luxury car for the money. I owned a Sonata which was one of the most trouble free cars I've ever owned, and the Genesis is following suite. The quietness, luxury interior, looks, features, well, just about anything I care about is outstanding. I routinely get compliments from the people who see it and the ones who ride in it. If your emphasis is on value, get a Genesis. If your ego demands recognition, get a BMW, Lexus or Mercedes.

Very good but something missing

lismer, 11/02/2010
4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

After researching this car for more than six months, I purchased the v/8 with the tech package in may of 2010. The 4.6 liter engine rocks. It's smooth and powerful. The nav system is first rate. It does however take me the long way around sometimes. The radio and sound system is middle of the road but acceptable. Fit and finish is as good as I have seen on much more expensive cars. Ride and handling is great. Fuel efficiency is not what I expected. The car is rated at 25 mile per gallon highway. After three long trips the best mine has done is 23. That strictly highway and staying south of 75 miles per hour. Overall rating 8.

Genesis Sedan is quite a looker

Thomas E, 05/07/2016
3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My Genesis 3.8 sedan continues to impress and operate without any problems whatsoever. The best car I've ever owned.

12345...16