Skip to main content

Used Elantra for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Had my doubts about the new IVT trans.

Sir Dave, 07/17/2019
2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

After a test drive fell in love with the new trans.. With Hyundai's 100k power train warranty, not worried about it being a new design. Hyundai continues to improve sound quality. This is my third elantra & each new vehicle has been a very noticeable improvements years. ( usually trade every 3 or 4 years. In the 2020 model many new safety features have been added from my 2017 edition. Only have a few hundred miles on it so far, will keep you updated as the mileage increases. All three of my Elantras have averaged better than 40 mpg. A real surprise was that Hyundai finally added a REAL horn to this vehicle.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜€

1 out of 5 stars

Bad Transmission

EBP, 03/22/2020
2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Transmission failed at 3500 miles and had to be completely replaced (took over 2 weeks but was covered by warranty). Now at 6500 miles it is happening again and I was essentially told I would have to pay or wait for it to completely fail again. If it does, I will be contacting a lawyer about lemon laws. I need a reliable car and can't afford to rent a car for two weeks every three months.

Love my 2020 Elantra

Tkbk, 11/16/2019
2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Drove a 2017 Elantra Ltd for 2+ years, then thought I needed a bigger vehicle and bought a 2019 Toyota Rav 4. Traded that in after 3 months for a 2020 Elantra. Love this car. Love the way it handles, love the gas mileage, the seats, the way it looks, the onboard gps, the sound system. Love the color(red). I smile every time I get in the car. Zippy car and fun to drive. It is the ultimate.

4 out of 5 stars

2020 ELANTRA VALUE IS SURPRISING!

Analicia, 09/20/2019
2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Although I am usually a crossover kind of diver I decided to give the 2020 Elantra a go. I was not disappointed. I went with the Value due to the sunroof! I sacrificed a few things for it but in the end I can not say enough great things about this car. Gas mileage is great, ride is smooth. I enjoy that I have 3 different modes to drive in, Smart, normal and sport. I feel as if it has plenty of space in the back for kids and adults. The display is easy to use and the apple car play is fantastic. The lane assistance was surprising to test out. Doesn't read lanes so well in rain, but that is to be expected right? Although I didn't get the infinity sound system I still find that my sound is great, I'm a rocker and like my music LOUD! I have only put a couple hundred miles on it in the last week that I have owned it, but I would recommend it to many commuters and honestly single families. I have owned two other Hyundai's and have not been disappointed thus far. Their warranties are truly the best.

First Brand New Car!

Andyland55, 04/30/2020
2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Searched for months for the right Elantra. Finally found the trim that I wanted with the color combination that I wanted. I ended up buying a 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited with the Ultimate Package in white with a black interior. Couldn't be happier with my purchase! The car is so sharp looking and I constantly have people looking at it, wondering what kind of car it is. I love the LED head and tail lights and the Apple Carplay is very easy to use. I've been averaging 28-30 so far, but I've only had it a few days so that will probably go up as I break it in.

4 out of 5 stars