Used 2014 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:

More Bang for the Buck!
By Mark Clark

2014 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This is a small car that has given me over the Estimated Miles Per Gallon in fuel Efficiency. The front driver side is roomy enough, but the back is cramped for an adult. Small trunk area, but OK for trips to the grocery store. Overall I really like this car and it has given me No Trouble whatsoever.

Valuable for price
By MinBryan

2014 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second review. It has now been a year since I had this vehicle. I am sort of getting use to having it. Before having this vehicle I was driving 2008 Jeep Patriot. I went from a SUV to having this vehicle. The vehicle is nice on gas, which I really need it to be. I travel 80 miles a day to and from work. The vehicle sits to low for me in my opinion. I am 6'2. The space in the back seat is kind of small, but other than that I have no major problems with this vehicle. If you have no kids. I believe that this would be a good vehicle for you.

14 Accent; vcool
By John

2014 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

Stupid tire size; 195/50/16 uncommon, expensive, hard to find. Also, driver side rear view mirror stinks. Otherwise, a steal for $15k new

happy
By happy

2014 Hyundai Accent GS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

i like it !!!! you get what you pay for. i did not pay for a big luxury car, so am happy. mi accent is a 2014

A lot of bang for your buck!!
By NewHyundaiLover

2014 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2014 Accent in October 2014. I got it on a year end sale, so I got extra money off the sticker price! I drove off paying a little over 16,000, and mine came with a lot of extra perks! I have fog lights, steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, voice controls, cruise control, automatic lights, sat radio, just to name a few. I still own the car and I'm coming up to 44,000 miles on the odometer. Still haven't had any issues with it. Acceleration is excellent for a small engine. Tires wear evenly, and I'm still on my original set of tires. Interior is comfortable. Making long road trips is comfortable. Plenty of space for passengers. Handles turns on winding country roads with ease. Easy to park. My only disappointment with it are the cheap interior materials and the placement of the center console. The interior was collecting scratches within my first few months of ownership, and the center console is too close to the cup holders, so it sometimes gets in the way. Other than that, this car won't disappoint you if you want a dependable car for less than what you would pay for other brands. Oh, and I average 38 mpg.