Used 2005 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Accent for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Reliable Car

Jim, 12/22/2009
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

A great basic reliable commuter. Not very attractive inside or out, but it does it job at a very low cost. I drive it 104 miles to and from work every day and after 125,000 miles have only replaced light bulbs and tires (amazingly, it still has the original brake pads!) This is a well built, rugged and inexpensive little car. It is not comfortable nor fun to drive. Acceleration is adequate and handling on dry rods is OK. Wet/slick road handling is very poor, however. Also, gas mileage is not quite as good as I would like from such a small car, but is in the high 20's. I do not recommend as a first car because of its poor wet/slick road handling, however.

best value i found

jenn, 05/27/2005
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

this car has made traveling to and from work an easy hassle-free item in my everyday life. Maintnence is easy and the warranty makes it the most complete package

Love my Hyundai

Terri, 11/06/2005
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car because of the price and outside looks of the car as well as the millage of the car. My friend worked at the dealership I bought it from because he said it was the best car for the price range I was looking for. It's a little small and confind but you can't beat the price, the warranty or the performance it gives you. It's easy to handle and its smooth ride on highway driving is great. The seats are a little too stiff but I guess it's to be expected with a base car.

A Fantastic Perky Little Car

Janine, 12/09/2005
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My first brand new car, it has everything I requested. Awesome Retro Red color, very easy to drive and very comfortable ride to work and has excellent gas mileage. The passenger door is wide making it easy for my disabled husband to get into. For a small car this surprised me and was a plus.

2005 Accent in Colorado

Tammie, 03/09/2006
GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for economy, and I got alot more. I has alot of comfort and handles nice. Would buy it again. Keyless remote would of been nice though.