Used 2001 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Accent for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fun small car, but loud!

reddotblackdot, 05/15/2010
GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car used in 2005, and therefore all the 'warranties' on it were void. it had 30,000 miles. It now has 92,000 and the transmission blew out. It is a $2,000 repair as the whole transmission needs to be replaced. That is almost the worth of the whole car so I am just going to buy another car. It is not a bad car, it is small and that is what i like. It is also quite zippy, i think, however it costs me $22 to fill up and i have to fill it up about every week and a half. I have a 20 min. ride to work from where i live. So you do the math. It is a good used car but i wouldn't pay too much for it.

Tiny and Perfect

Tiana, 03/09/2006
GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car in Feb. when if first started to snow. It really was easy to drive in all types of weather. This is a great first car. And for all shorter people (like myself) its easier to see then some other bucket seat cars! I love this car!

not to bad

tom434, 04/05/2002
GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

great gas milage the rides not bad for a small car and the price was great considering toyota,honda and such wanted much more for basically the same thing.The engine performs well it has alot of zip manuvers well doesnt strain a bit even in the mountains.

awesome car!! I love it!!!

Synka, 10/07/2005
GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have never had a problem with my Accent. I commute back and forth to school, and this car does the trick. I have left it stock, except for some changes to the interior. This car is also used for drag racing, in which it does pretty well. It is consistent, as well as responsive. Like I said, this a great car, for a great price. And that's not even mentioning the fuel economy!

Energizer Bunny

parmelade, 07/21/2009
GL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

...keeps going and going.... I love my little Hyundai, bought it new in 2001. It has saved me tons in gas over the years and has never once broken down. At 135,000 miles and 8 years old, I am now reluctantly selling it to my son. I will miss its peppy style and easy parking. The fold-down hatchback trunk holds so much, I will have to borrow it from my son the next time I rent 2 banquet tables and 12 chairs, which fit in it just fine. I am glad my Hyundai is staying in the family.