Used 2001 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Proud Hyundai owner

erikgonzalez90, 12/19/2009

I owned a few older Hyundai's and they were crap before 99' I got my 01 accent and I love it, I get my usual oil change I had bought it from the original owner at 96,000 I have put 10,000 miles since aug of 09 it has good power with the a/c off, fuel up with less than 25, it takes the abuse I throw at it, recommend Hyundai for life, at 107,000 the serpentine belt squeaks

college car

joec, 08/08/2002

I bought this car as a college car for the economy, and it has yet to stop impressing me.

great car at great price

ozhan akman, 09/18/2002

The car is excellent. Affordable, reliable and a great warranty.

Go with Hyundai for your first car!!!

tyler, 10/21/2002

My little Hyundai Accent is awesome! It is so fun to drive, It handles very well, And it has great power for such a small engine! I have no problem merging into traffic, the catch is you must be in the right gear at the right time. The interior is cheap, but hey, what do you expect for $9,500 bucks. Their isn't too much you can complain about on a car that cost's ten grand! Not a bad car at all, I will definitely buy a Hyundai again! I highly reccomend one.

impressed

venus, 11/28/2002

I bought this car as a gift for mom, from a dealer in New Jersey. Car had 11,000 miles and is in excellent condition. This is where the depreciated value is a good thing. I walked away for $5,000 cash, and the warranty. wow! This little car is excellent on turns and is very responsive to the road at all speeds. The stick shift was a breeze to drive. Gas milage is excellent as long as you stay around 55-60. Above that you are really using it up. All in all I highly recommend this car.

12345...12