Used 2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:
12345...82

Pros
Cons

Used 06 Ridgeline

RTrider, 12/02/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this Ridgeline in 1/09. Quality is outstanding. Have put 25K on it. Took a trip to LA and averaged 23.8 MPG on the Freeway. I would buy another used Ridgeline. Rides very smooth and is fun to drive. Easy to see what is around you and is not noisy. Maintenance seems to be pretty normal compared to other vehicles. Even had my 17 year old 115 lb daughter change the brakes in about 30 minutes. Has 67K and feels like it will last another 200K. It has no rattles or squeaks.

The Ridgeline Rocks

Deb, 03/02/2005
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is so impressive. It rides like a car. It is so comfortable and the storage inside is amazing. The inbed trunk is bigger than any pictures show. This truck, having the Honda name, is a winner.

Pickup for part-time needs

OLDSE, 10/20/2005
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best quality vehicle I have ever owned. The bed is just what I need for occasional use and the ability to lay a sheet of plywood down in the bed was a big factor in my purchase decision. I play a lot of golf and the in bed truck works well for clubs and a pull cart. The cab hauls four of us to the golf course and back with ease and comfort. You can also hold a normal conversation with people in the front seat or back. All the friends who have driven it love the handling qualities and are satified with the power although I think it needs a little more. I would recommend it to anyone needing a light to moderate duty pickup. It is NOT an off-road vehicle.

Woeful gas mileage, fun to drive

albert, 07/12/2006
RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a Ridgeline RT June06 and very satisfied with the features and driving experience. But the gas mileage is awful. Drove to vegas back and forth for 300 miles and got just over 18 miles/gal. In our area where there are lots of driving up and down the hills - 12 miles/gal. I may have to install a bed cover, hopefully it can minimize drag and saves fuel.

Awesome Truck!!

Steve3589, 10/19/2006
RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had all of the big 3 and they just dont compare to this truck! Love the ride and handling of this truck! Has great power too! Bought mine in May for $21,600, awesome deal!

12345...82