Used 2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:
12345...82

Pros
Cons

Still love it after 5 yrs

Anonymous, 12/07/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck served my need for a combination of SUV and truck. Nicely appointed and extremely comfortable, I've had it for 5 years and still love it.

Fatal Engineering

Doug T, 12/06/2019
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda saved a few bucks cutting a critical corner by installing a timing belt versus chain in an interference engine. In an interference engine valves and pistons have too little clearance unless in sync; if the belt breaks, moving pistons will impact stationary valves, causing catastrophic engine damage. The few dollars Honda saves on a belt instead of a chain, can cost $4-5000.00 to repair or replace the engine. This happened to our Ridgeline at 137k miles, about 15K AFTER we had replaced the belt and related components all new. The new hydraulic tensioner failed, broke the belt, and broke the engine. Honda says too bad. So much for vaunted Honda reliability. We'll never buy another one.

Great truck

Benjamin r, 07/27/2020
RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Its a great truck .i have the 2006 ...it has 267.000 mile on it still all original parts and never change my timing belt yet.or spark plugs It still got it get up and go ...

06 Ridgeline

Steven Boyd, 10/03/2009
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Of 27 vehicles owned in my life, the Ridgeline is the best overall vehicle. Quiet, squeak free and totally reliable machine. Needs a slightly longer trunk. Great work Honda. The new 2010 is on order!

Best Truck Ever

Idaho Nate, 06/04/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 06' Ridgeline. I have owned Ford, GMC, and Chevy Trucks and the Ridgeline is by far my best truck to date. Pro's: AWD makes driving in snow/ice and off road a pleasure In bed trunk is a must; I keep motorcycle riding gear, golf clubs, camping gear etc.. and love it. Reliability: Most reliable truck owned to date, I complete scheduled maintenance and have had 0 issues with the truck. Fun To Drive: The AWD handles like a car and has plenty of power to tow around my 18 ft fishing boat and small camper. Cons: Bed Length: I haul two dirt bikes but with the tail gate down Ground Clearance: Like she said, a few more inches would be nice. GREAT TRUCK

12345...82