Used 2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:
12345...82

Pros
Cons

No Rattle and Roll

Bill, 06/11/2010
RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven my Ridgeline commuting to work in all kinds of New England weather. It is very stable in snow, ice and slush. It has excellent acceleration for a truck, especially in tight spots. It's great for a homeowner because of all the space in the rear passenger compartment and the truck's bed. The dealer installed trailer hitch and towing package have worked great on some heavy loads (2 tons). My only complaints are the brakes sometimes "grab" in wet weather when first applied and the seat is not quite as comfortable as my last Volvo wagon. The truck has yet to exhibit any rattles or squeaks in 4 years of ownership. It's versatile and well built.

Can't wear it out

utmsu, 01/12/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Ridgeline since Jan. of 06 and it now has 135,000 miles on it. Have followed the recommended service of my dealership and it has never failed to do whatever I needed. Never had a more dependable truck in 40 years of driving.

Misrepresented truck better than most

rlcondran, 01/11/2014
RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I rarely write reviews but while checking on an '06 model at my local dealer I saw a varying degree of good and bad. I believe this truck should be carefully chosen by the perspective buyer in regards to their needs. Mine were simple so this truck was in my opinion a perfect match. I wanted ease of passenger transport with comfort features due to my health issues. This Honda has delivered! I really think Honda missed an opportunity to start a new car segment something like the SUV's only term this one an LUV or TUV(light or transport utility vehicle) cause this is not a true truck I feel. It has missing truck features & then some better ingredients so to me they balance out. Shop carefully.

Could not be happier

John B, 03/29/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love it! That's just for starters. I honestly report that, on interstate highways, I will get over 24 mpg and sometimes as high as 27. I have the moon roof, luggage rack (not necessary), towing package from Honda. I added a thick rubber flooring to the bed, stainless steel Nerf bars, and a folding tonneau cover from after market sources. The rear passengers say it is very comfortable and quiet. The dual action tailgate is a stroke of genius.

Follow up-Four years later

Josh, 09/28/2010
RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

60k miles later and I still love this truck. The only problems I have had in four years is the blower motor for the a/c and the recall for a wiring harness. This truck still drives like the day I bought it. The interior fit and finish is still tight and shows very little signs of wear. We have taken it on a few long trips from SC to NH this year and it has been a joy to drive. Very comfortable. Around town I am averaging 18 mpg. I am still on the original tires and brakes. No more maintenance than basic fluid/filter changes. Excellent value in my opinion.

12345...82