Used 2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:
12345...82

Pros
Cons

One of the Best Vehicles I have owned

Ron B, 03/26/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned several pickup trucks over the years. They all drove and rode like a truck. I almost purchased the Honda Pilot after driving it and then I knew I would regret not getting a truck so I drove the Ridgeline. That was a mistake. It was part SUV and part Truck. I could not believe the manner in which it drove. The truck handled very, very well. I pull a small Casita Travel Trailer and it pulls it without any problems. We love this truck and would not trade it for anything else available anywhere. It is just the right size for what we use it for. It doubles as a very nice SUV and a very nice Truck. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great vehicle. It's a Honda!

300,665 miles and still going strong.

Samuel Moses, 07/30/2018
RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I change the oil when the light says oil life gone. I never have to ad any oil between changes and the oil stick stays on full. Replaced timing belt at 278,000 miles. Comfortable ride and plenty of power to haul 4500 lb car + trailer. The value is almost completely gone because of the miles so I plan on driving it until I can't drive anymore (I'm 75) or it has a big repair Bill. So reliable I wouldn't hesitate to drive all the way across country. You would never believe that this truck has anyway near the miles it has. The paint is still glossy and it's never been bumped or wrecked. Interior looks great.

Open your mind and think about this truck

boatshop, 05/11/2010
RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm one of those who has a lot of use for a truck, but who doesn't much like the traditional pickup arrangement. Honda did an intelligent job of rethinking the pickup and came up with something that for this user, continues to make a whole lot of sense. I've hauled a great deal with it, from wobbly old wooden boats to loads of lumber, carrying 6500 pounds at 70 mph over hundreds of miles sometimes. This truck can do the work. Meanwhile, I can keep my tools secure in the trunk, not out in an open bed. I can carry long lumber and spars on the roof rack. It's awesome on snowy, variable roads, or blasting down a dirt road at 40 mph. 87k on the first set of tires. Don't get the RT--the seats stain

2006 RL review in 2010 (SE Texas)

new tx RL owner, 07/26/2010
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since 1993, owned trucks from all the big 3. Took chance and got this one with 72K miles. 1 month later and very pleased. 20mpg on a 250 mile trip to S TX coast this wk, 17+ overall so far. Great AWD system. Passed up a Chevy T-blazer stuck in sand this morning up to axle. (yes I helped him out, thank you tow rope) Held my breath driving through 50 yards or so of soft lose sand to get to it but it went through like butter where 2wd's parked and hiked to beach. Great in mud at family ranch too. Will take this hunting. My weekend veh. Plan to keep it 10 yrs Funny, some people on truck sites get sensitive if you call this a 'truck' so so just call it a Swiss-Army Knife Utility Vehicle

Love at first drive

Brynden Morris, 03/07/2017
RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Ridgeline used with very high mileage, (177k). If you're looking for a vehicle with over 100k miles on it a pre-purchase inspection is absolutely necessary. So far I'm completely smitten, this truck drives like a dream, incredibly smooth acceleration and shifting, relatively quiet at all speeds and great handling, on road and off. There are lots of clever little details that show the design and engineering team at Honda were thorough, from the 9 cu ft of lockable trunk-space in the bed, to just having two power ports readily accessible for driver and passenger. Ease of access is excellent, I am a tall fellow (6' 3") and the truck has plenty of head-room, my brother is in a wheelchair and was able to transfer in and out of the front seat without issue. All interior controls are straight forward and easy to use, sound system is good, interior lighting, home link, sun-roof, all excellent. AM options that came with/on the truck; custom bumper, brush guards, wheel well fenders, bug deflector, matching canopy, 2" lift kit.

12345...82