2017 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Awesome suv
By Eram

2017 Honda Pilot SUV Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment System 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Shifty transmission

Love My Honda
By Peter Kulas

2017 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We got rid of our 2005 Odyssey with well over 200k miles and upgraded to a Pilot.

CHA CHUNK!!
By Dale M

Let me start by saying I sold Honda’s for about three years,when the time to retire and trade my wife’s Toyota Highlander I decided to get a pilot Touring. Love the car but it has a issue with a noise everytime we drive over a crack in the road or even a manhole cove the cars rear end makes a noise like CHA CHUNK and it’s not just mine it’s even the new 2018’s? I’ve talked to Honda and they said “all cars make noise” which seems to be the new montra now because my dealer said the same thing. I told Honda that’s funny because the Highlander doesn’t and my old 2000 Accord doesn’t either....you have a problem that needs fixing!!! When test driving pilot just listen and you will hear it going over bumps. Just FYI because I even missed it on after all the test drives I went on.

Great car
By Mrk

Purchased the car September 2017 and have used in harsh winter weather. The car is excellent inside and out. Would recommend to anyone.

Love it!
By Christine

Love the vehicle. A great choice.