2017 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 262 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

front seat
By david butler

2017 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

the driver side seat move forward when you walk up to it that makes it hard to get in it should move all the way back when you cut the motor off so it is easy to get out of & stay there till whoever gets in it to drive and adj to that driver when you start it! you have to reach to far under to dash to release the steering wheel to adjust it! the passenger seat needs more adjustments & the bottom is to short from the back to the front edge so on long trips my wife feet swelled up and she was not comfortable!!!!!.other than this i am ok with it.

CR-V over rated
By Louie

2017 Honda CR-V Touring 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

1, the factory tires are noisey and ride hard, played with air press. finally replaced with Michelin 2, you hear the exhaust all the time while I accelerate 3, the biggie we had the honda 1.5 years it has the 1.5 turbo engine its peppy and gives good gas mileage, but it has a issue with oil dilution with gasoline,i called Honda American and they are aware of the problem and working on it. the car has 8150 miles and the oil was changed 3 times i am a engineer and worry about the oil and gas mixing and not able to properly lube all the internal parts so for now i have the oil change often. the ride is ok but note great ,we bought the best one a Touring model so it was not cheap. I will keep it for awhile to see what Honda does then if nothing I will trade it in for another Brand.

All You Would Want In An SUV
By Karen Smith

2017 Honda CR-V Touring 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I did my research on the different brands of SUV's, tried out several different kinds and had an idea of what I wanted so when I tried out the CR-V Honda Touring it had everything I was looking for and more. I'm very pleased with my choice!

my black beauty crv
By Eretha Hines

2017 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

my car is very dependable and reliable, this is my third honda, my sales person Nina Perrin from Ed Napleton Honda, love her will tell all my friends.

MOLTEN LAVA MELTS YOUR HEART
By Donna Davis

2017 Honda CR-V Touring 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a beautiful vehicle and with high technology. The only problem I had with mine is the seat just was not comfortable. Not enough Padding on the seat so it was not comfy with a bad back. Ride is a standard SUV ride, not smooth like a nice sedan. I purchased it after having a Kia Soul. The Kia had next to no storage behind the back seats. While searching for an SUV I looked for the one with the most storage behind the back seat. I traded my 2017 Honda at Smart Motors in Madison with only 7300 miles it if you are looking for a great car and the seat is good for you. I traded up to a Camry XLE Hybrid. Camry seats comfy, ride is very smooth and gas mileage is like I've never had before.